15

{Nasir}

"I need to know who this KJ nigga is cus he starting to fuck with my money na" I was at the trap with Mikey, Rico, my brother, and sum other niggas. We been having trouble at the trap cus this 'KJ' is killing niggas we need to keep our 'business' running when we not here. Ion even have a problem with him himself, but I do have a problem with him killing everybody we need.

"Aye we can reach out and we can be in some type of agreement" Rico said. We all turned to look at him and he looked at us like:

"Nigga you need help...fuck I look like tryna compromise with a nigga who taking my money?" Mikey said looking serious.

I looked at my phone and it was 2:49 and I had to get Lani from school. "Ight y'all I gotta dip" dapping everybody up. After that I just left.
°
°
°
I got at the school and went in to get Lani.

"Hey dad" she said dryly. She ran back to Mya and grabbed her hand.

"Dad can Mya come with us because Kya is running late. I looked at my phone and it was 3:12. Shit I was late myself.

"Yea c'mon" they ran to my car and got in the back. As I was getting in the car I seen Kya's car pull up.

"WE WAS SO CLOSE" Mya yelled in the back. I looked back to see them dramatically throwing themselves around.

"Hey I'm sorry I had shit to handle" Kya said fixing her hair.

"C'mon Mya we gotta go" she said.

"Are we going home?" Mya said back.

"No we going to the second house" Kya said opening my back door.

"UGHHHH MAAAA I DONT WANT TO GO AROUND THEM PEOPLE! All y'all do is smoke and talk about who moving what and who ki-" Kya put her hand over Mya's mouth cutting her off.

"Girl get yo lil ass in the car" Kya said grabbing her bag. Lani hopped out the car and locked her and Mya's arms around each other.

"She will only get in the car if you say she can come to the jump park with me today.

"Who the hell-SHHH DAD" Lani cut me off. I looked at her with a mug. Kya looked at them and just sighed.

"Alright bruh we can go. But we still gotta go home to change" she said making the girls squeel.

"Well dad we're going to Kya's house" Lani said hopping in Kya's car making Kya laugh.

"Girl you don't have clothes over there" I said looking at her.

"SHIDDDDD if she don't have clothes at my house I'm not a black woman" Kya said looking serious.

"Right I have a whole different wardrobe over there...I have a room too" Lani said making me look at Kya who was walking to the driver's side.

"Follow me" is all she said before getting in the car. I got in my car and she pulled off and I did as she said and followed her.
°
°
°
We got to her neighborhood and damn she stayed in a nice lil neighborhood. We pulled up in front her house and it was a big ass house.

"Welcome to Mi Casa" she said opening her door. The girls ran in and up the stairs.

"Alright lemme show you where everything is" she said putting her keys and stuff down.

"Damn okay then" I said as we walked upstairs and she laughed. She had some boujee people stairs. We went upstairs and she showed me the bathroom and a closet. We got to a room. It was hers Im guessing from the two guns on the nightstand. She didn't let me go in though.

"U get a glimpse of my room..it's dirty rn" she said closing her door.

"This room is Lani's and this is Mya's" she pointed at two doors. She knocked on Mya's door, and Lani peeped her head through.

"I was just tryna see if y'all was done that's all..y'all bring y'all purses when y'all come downstairs" Kya said Lani just said ok before closing the door back.

"You can go wherever u want...if you want food u can get it, but if you eat don't eat up all my food...imma go change real quick" she said leaving me in the hallway. I went in Lani's room to look around. I liked the set up. Its crazy how she has a whole room for MY child. I appreciate it frfr bc she made it to where Lani know she good with her.

"Daddy why are u in my room?" Lani said tilting her head knocking me out my thoughts. She had her a black spaghetti strap shirt with some green shorts a green bow and some Electric Green 6s and a lil black purse. Mya came in with the same thing except she had blue shoes and shorts.

"AYE KJ" I yelled. Wait. Wait a damn minute. KJ the name of who we looking for. What if this whole time it wasn't a nigga and it was her. Nah ain't no way.

"Yea?" She yelled back. Lani and Mya ran out the room, so I went to follow them. They burst in Kya's room and I went to stand in the door way. Kya was putting clothes in a basket. The guns that were on the stand were no longer there, and she had on them black and white leggings that make them girls booty look big, and a white spaghetti strap shirt. She had them fuzzy slides on. She just kept it simple.

"Boy you coming or u just gon stare at me the whole time" Kya said. I looked at her and laughed before following her downstairs. "My car or yours" she looked at me and just thought about it. "Yours" I grabbed my keys off her table and we walked outside.

"Where we at Kya" Lani said tapping her.
"WE OUTSIIIDE" Kya yelled making both the girls laugh. We got in the car and left
____________________________________________
THOUGHTS

ITS MY MF BIRTHDAY!!!

08/06