19

Ky'ani Johnson

After I ended up driving to Wendy's and got me and Taj down food before I went home. I had to clear my mind asap. This why i I stay to my damn self.

Mimi💕🙄 would like to FaceTime...

Mimi:Heyyyy bitch
Heyy
Mimi:you come to Mikey house wimme today?
Nah they know who I am and they pissed
Mimi: awe shit...imma fix it dw

BOOP BOOP BOOP

THIS BITCH REALLY JUST HUNG UP

I was in my driveway now so I grabbed our food and went in the house.

"Nigga you trash fym" I heard Taj yell. He was playing the game. I went upstairs and held the bag up so he seen I had food. I sat in my bed and watched as Taj played the game.

I finished my food and went downstairs to throw the trash out. When I came back Taj was looking mad. "What's wrong" I said he ignored me still playing. I went sit back in my bed and got on my phone. "MANE FUCK" he yelled throwing his controller back on my bed. I grabbed the controller and put it on his playstation. "It's not that serious Taj" I said sitting by him. I tried to lay my head on my shoulder, but he moved.
"Ik that game is not that damn serious" I said looking at him. He went in my closet and came out with clothes then he went in his bag and grabbed a smaller bag out of it before he went in the bathroom.

I tried to open it, but it was locked. I sat down thinking about what I could have did. Oh shit... I was messing with him we earlier. This boy is such a big baby it don't make sense.

I laid in my bed and got comfortable. I started to text Mimi. Me and her see each other, but not too often now that she has her a new job. She in her bag tho so ian even tripping on that.

As I looked at people's snap stories Taj came out the bathroom. "Taj" I said. He ignored me and sat on the edge of my bed grabbing his controller. I went behind him and wrapped my arms around his chest. "Move bruh" he said shrugging his shoulders. "Nope" I said popping the p. I started kissing the sides of his face and he just stayed playing the game. I stopped and just looked at him cus Ian know what to do. "I'm sorry Taj I didn't mean to hurt yo feelings like that" I said standing in front of the tv. He moved his body over so he could see the tv.

"Wow" I said. I was bout to give up. Sike nah Ian going down like that. I went in front the tv again. This time I bent over and started twerking. "Bruh" Taj said then he got up and pushed me down. I got up and went to my closet to look for some shorts and a big shirt. I found me some and I walked out.

I went by my dresser and started spraying perfume and getting ready like I was going somewhere. "Where you going" Taj said pausing the game. Ignored him and kept on. I put my hair in a ponytail and grabbed my purse. "Where are you going Ky'ani" he said again. "Going get some dick have fun playing the game" I said and I walked out. Ian even get halfway through the hallway. Taj jecked my whole body and pulled me back in the room. When we was in there he closed the door. As he did that I was already in my bed. I wasn't going no where I was playing. He went to to edge of the bed and just looked down at me.

"See now u rlly acting out" he said and he started chuckling. I'm bout to get some fire dick. I just looked back at him. He grabbed me by my ankles and dragged me to the edge of the bed.

"Take these off" he said tapping my thigh. I did, and he kneeled down and he grabbed both of my legs and put them on each of his shoulders while he held my waist. "Mmn" I hummed biting my lip. I honestly didn't think I could get better, but then he took two fingers and started thrusting them into me. "Ugh fuck" I moaned out rolling my head back. He looked up at me and smirked. "you like that?"