13

{Layla}

{Layla}

I was at Mikey's house listening to Summer Walker waiting for him to come outside. I heard the door open and I turned my music down waiting on him to get in so we could slide. Still he was taking long so I got out and him and sb else was in looking in his trunk of his car.

"BOY BRING YO ASS I GOT A TIME LIMIT" Kya's grandma had somewhere to go tm so I had to be bad by at least 3. It was 10 sum at night. I had to go look while I could. Him a whoever that was both turned to me then back at the car. When they started grabbing stuff out I got in my car to pop the trunk.

Mikey got in the passenger and the dude decided he was gon knock on my driver's window. I let the window down and he told me to get in the back. I just rolled my window up. He opened my door.

"BITCH GET THEE FUCK OUT MY WAY! IF YOU COMING GET IN THE BACK..THIS MY SHIT IM DRIVING I GOTTA FIND THEM SO IF YOU THINK YOU DRIVING LMK BC I CAN PULL OFF NOW!" I yelled. I shed a few tears too cus I was just tryna find my friends. That's all I want. He huffed and got in the back and I sped off before he could even close the door right.

"Damn the way you tryna get yo them I'd think y'all fucking" he mumbled.

"Boy fuck you you can get out" I said. He mumbled something else but I just ignored it bc how I'm feeling I'd wreck this hoe right now.

"So where we going??" Mikey said. I chose to ignore him because he didn't do me nothing but this man in my backseat got me so mad that if I speak imma say sum disrespectful. I need a blunt. I pulled over at a Circle-K and went in to get me a sprite and chips. As I checked out, Mya's friends daddy came in there. That's the nigga that was in my car. Ian even notice it bc of the hoodie, and the darkness outside. I scoffed and went to sit in my car. I went in the glove department to grab me a backwood. I always keep a wood with me when I'm around ppl ion fw that much. I lit it and took a few pulls off it before both of them came back.

"Aht aht pass it" Mikey said making me shoot him a look.

"Nigga just cus u fucking my best don't mean we cool like that" I mugged him.

"That's cool" he said pulling out his own blunt. Perfectly rolled one too. He lit it, and I pulled off.

"We gotta go to Lafayette" I said answering Mikey's question from earlier. We was from Baton Rouge. I know for a fact that if they were alive and well that they'd be at our duck off spot in Lafayette.

I missed what o dude said cus he was tapping my seat making me snap out of my thoughts.

"Why Lafayette??" He repeated.

"Business mind it" I told him.

"Why uon like me what I did.? He asked me. Im just on a mission rn and I need to focus on that. And they fucking around. Taking too long and shit. I chose to ignore him tho. The rest of the ride we was in silence and Mikey had to AUX so we vibed out to the music.
°
°
°

In Lafayette

We reached Lafayette and both they ugly asses was sleep. I'm glad they was bc they don't need to know exactly where our duck off spot is. I put a bandana over each of their heads so when I wake them up I can tell them why. I honked the horn twice and both of them hopped up

"Mane wtf!" Mikey yelled.

"Take it off" o dude yelled.

"Nope y'all we here but y'all don't need to know where we at exactly." I said. Earning a 'shhhh' and all types of complaining. I guided them out the car and to the porch. They both were trying to talk to me and ask stuff but I was focused on these locks. We had 7 locks on this damn door and a code to do and I forgot the code. I tried 4 different codes before I put in the correct one. I walked in and the first thing I seen was the tv on Manifest so I got happy. I left the boys downstairs right in front the door as I ran upstairs to our rooms. I went in my room no one..I went in Kya's room no one. I went to Mimi's room no one. I was confused and sad at the same time cus who the else would be here and how. I went to go back down stairs since them two imbeciles were yelling my name. I passed the second floor bathroom when I heard something from the secret door we have for the third floor. I went to open the door and Kya dumb ass fell with Mimi falling behind her. They screamed as they fell and I just started crying. They was on the ground already to I just started throwing punches at them both. The was both hitting back and laughing at the same time but I didn't care I was just throwing them hoes. When I got tired I stopped and got on the floor hugging them. After we got up I heard the boys running up the stairs and I just laughed.

"SO U DIDNT HEAR US CALLING YOU?" I dude asked. I just busted out laughing bc I wasn't worried bout no them. They didn't do shit to help me.

Mimi and Mikey had they lil reunion or whatever while me Kya and o dude went downstairs.

"Y'all didn't cook nun??" I asked looking in the fridge. Kya shook her head no. "I'm bout to order some wings." I said plopping on the couch. "Ight" Kya said stretching. When she stretched tho she kinda winced. I went by her and pulled her shirt up making I dude turn his head and her punch my arm.

"First off ouch and second what happened" she looked at me then at o dude and I just shook my head and said oh. He took the hint ig cus he got up and went upstairs.

"Ight what happened?" I asked her. "Nun I just got shot...we had a plan and not a backup and we felt that shit in the end that's all to it. We didn't look around or nothing we just went for it, and Tyanna had company Mimi thought she killed the girl but she didn't and the girl shot me. I just sat there looking at her cus I knew she was bleeding out from when Mimi shot her before, and as I was looking at her Mimi shot her in her head this time and she died" is what she said.

"And Tyanna??" I asked. "Mimi killed her too I was upstairs tryna patch this and she went kill her" she finished.

"OH HELL NAH" o dude came running back downstairs with my first aid kit in his hand.

"What happened to you?" Kya asked looking at him. "So I went up there to give y'all space and look and see if y'all had sum for KJ and I found a door and I went in there and seen the two love bird fucking dead in the room them stairs led to" me and Kya looked at each other and just laughed.

"Don't snoop around my house then nigga" Kya said wiping her tears. He threw the kit at her and sat on the couch. She got up and went upstairs.

"Nah if u Gon be around us tho u need to know that's normal if we was upstairs they prolly would have been in the kitchen when we came downstairs. U gotta learn to use one of ur 5 senses.... HEARING and just ignore it" I said laughing. It was quiet for a minute.

"Alright so where u sleeping bruh- what's yo name again Dez?" I asked him.

"Nas or Deuce and idk prolly in yo car" he said. "Hell nah you not going in my car" I said mugging him.

"He can sleep in my room on the couch in there" Kya said coming downstairs. She prolly took a quick shower cus she was changed.

"Ight then" he said. She sat on the couch with the kit. "Help me put these on" she said throwing the kit at me. I threw it back. "Nope I been playing mommy for the whole time u was gone ask him I said getting up since them ppl with my food was here." I answered the door and payed for the food . I turned around and Kya and Daz or whatever was gone.
____________________________________________
1497 words this my longest chapter so far

Y'all like it??