10

Layla's POV

Layla's POV

It's been a few days since I seen the news Abt Kya's car and I been looking for her and Mimi ever since. I got a few hours of sleep earlier and Kya's grandma been watching Dion and Mya. I need to find them bruh. They could be dead bc of me and my problems. Ian even ask them to go and they hopped up to go find them.

Nasir Winston POV

Nasir Winston POV

"She ghosting yo ole ugly ass" Rico told Mikey. That nigga been bugging for a lil minute bc his girl wasn't answering him. It's been a few days, but uk how females be. Maybe she was a hoe like the rest all along and was just acting. Shit ion know but I DO know imma slap this nigga if he keep on.

"Just leave it alone atp..she ducking out for a good reason prolly and she gon answer when she can" I yelled getting up to go in one of Mike's guest rooms. Ion got time for girl bs. See this why I hit and dip no spend a night bc then you get attached and start acting like that. Sad.

A FEW HOURS LATER

Ian even notice I went to sleep. I woke up in Mikey's house and it was quiet. I opened my phone and went to snap to see a whole bunch of #LLK and #LLT in ppls story. I left and went to Instagram seeing the same thing. Atp I was feeling nosy so I asked one if my friends Tasha to find out who died.

"AYO NAS..YO HOE OUTSIDE" Rico yelled and I just rolled my eyes bc I already knew it was Lani's momma. I walked down there and she was standing there  with her arms crossed like I owe her sum.

"Fuck you looking at me like that for" I mugged her.

"Where is my child" she said with a attitude. She want Lani now?? Nah ion like that.

"Minding her business try it" I said. She looked at me then at Rico. She walked past me grabbing Ricos phone and she bent it.

"GAHHHH DAMN SHE TURNED INTO A MAN. I TOLD YO BIG STUPID ASS SHE WAS A HE...THATS A SHE/HE" Rico yelled making Mikey come downstairs. Im guessing he seen the phone cus he bust out laughing...that or he laughing at my sorry ass.

"Alright alright my bro said he don't fwu nomo so you gotta dip" Mikey said tryna be nice. Ghetto ass.

She crossed her arms and sat on his couch.

Mikey looked at me then at her. He walked to the couch by where she was and sat down by her now crossing his arms.

"EHEMMMM I SAID he don't want you so imma need you to get the hell out of my house. RESPECTFULLY." He said looking at her. She rolled her eyes and got on her phone.

"Mane fuck you wanna meet the reason my momma don't like me don't you?? Imma ask you once more to get the fuck out my house" he said sitting on the edge of the couch. She ignored and I just sat back atp bc I knew some shit was bout to happen.

He stood up and walked around the couch.

"I SAID-he jecked a bunch of her hair and he held it tight- GET YO DONKEY LOOKING ASS OUT MY HOUSE" he dragged her from the back of the couch to outside.

"AND DONT BRING YO UGLY YELLOW TEETH HAVING ASS BACK YOU DON'T KNOW WHETHER YOU WANNA BE OLD OR YOUNG SMELLING LIKE MOTH BALLS AND ASS, AND IS THAT LAVENDER AIR FRESHENER I SMELL TRYNA PEEK FROM THAT DISAPPOINMENT OF A SMELL COMING OFF YO BODY??" he yelled slamming his door. He stormed to the kitchen and all we heard was the water running. It turned off and here this nigga go with a big ass bowl of soapy water so I'm guessing he put dawn in the water. He opened the door back and poured it on her.

"THERE U NASTY BITCH" he slammed the door again. I knew he was mad so I just got on my phone.

"Awe hell that bitch bent MY phone?? Bring her back she gotta catch one more fade cus hell no....I'm broke" Rico said. Nigga was anything else but broke. Mikey laughed bc it was the truth. This nigga know how to hustle.

Message: Tasha🖤
I found out who those people were. You still wanna know or...

If u don't tell me

Some girls named Ky'ani and Tamiah

Ion know who that is
Read 9:37 P.M.

Well now I want to investigate.
___________________________________________
Yes go investigate.

How y'all think he will react when he finds out who it is??