47 Regrets

Yani

I'm feeling real weak right about now. I keep thinking about Khloé and Kya is gone so I can't talk to her. I just feel like this life shits not fa me.

"Mommy can I go to T Haleigh house and play with Sora pleeeeeeeeease" Camryn said climbing in my bed.

"I have to call and ask first mama" I said and she just sat there.

"You want me to call now?"

"I mean yea that's why I asked you right now" she said and I mugged her.

"Girl you gone make me get grey's" I said looking for Haleighs number.

Halo😇:

Heyyy girl

Hey boo Cam asked if she could come over today

"Sora was just asking me to call you" she said and we laughed.

"They already plotting and they not even 6 yet" I said shaking my head.

"Right but yea girl she can come..I'm just folding some clothes today" she said.

"Alright we gone be ova there in a minute"

"We'll be here"

"Ight bye" I said then I hung up.

"I'm going to see Sora I'm going to see Sora" Cam chanted jumping on my bed. I watched as she celebrated. When she was done she plopped back on my bed....well she tried to. When she leaned back she fell head first off the bed.

"Shit you okay" I said crossing the bed to pick her up. This girl's head and back was flat on the ground while her legs was leaning up against the bed. I bust out laughing.

"Cam get up girl" I said putting her legs down. I knew she was okay because she wasn't crying. She got up and walked to her room while rubbing her head.
***
(WE SKIPPING EVERY THING THE CAR RIDE WHEN SHE DROPPED CAM OFF THE RIDE BACK EVERYTHING !!)
***
I felt like having a drink or two so im at a bar not too far from my house. Its chill in here nobody's doing too much, starting drama or anything like that everyone is just vibing to the music and drinking.

I'mma say im feeling good I'm not drunk, but I'm not sober either

"Can I get a shot of grey goose?" I asked the bartender.

"You sure you wanna mix brown and white?"

"Yea I'm not gone do too much I promise" I said and he gave me my shot. I threw it back and sat the glass back down and I watched as this couple danced. Neither of them could dance they were just having fun.

"My'ani?" I heard from behind me and I turned around seeing Jordan my baby daddy.

"Hey" I said.

"Where's Cam"

"With Haleigh she wanted to see Sora" I told him and he nodded.

"You by yourself" I asked and he nodded.

"You"

"Yea just chilling..I'm bout to go to Luckys tho cus I'm bored over here"

"Nah don't go I just came from there the police is heavy cus some niggas was shooting"

"Damn"

"You wanna come with me to my crib" he asked and I thought for a minute.

"You got liquor?" I asked and he nodded.

"I'll follow you then" I said and we both got up and left out.
***
"Uhm uhn that's a 9 not a 6" I said we were playing uno. We were both drunk.