31

Taj

We was leaving the bowling alley and I forgot the lil bag I got Kya. I got her this sweat shirt I heard her say she wanted and a custom necklace that said ha name. Ntm. I turned around to my house while everyone else went to Kya's house and changed n shit. I would just do allat at my house and then meet them there.
_______
I got ready and grabbed her bag and my keys and left. I got in my car and I texted KJ.

yoo where y'all at

KJ💯: we all heading to the club wya

Oh ight I'm on my way

My house was a lil far from the club we was going to so I was gon get there hella late.

________________
Kya

We was at the club and everybody was hype. We was all in our section waiting on everybody to get here. It was just me, Mimi Laila, KJ, and Mya. Me and the girls that was here was getting a start on our drinks...except Laila she was sipping on sprite. Ik sad as hell.

We was drinking Pink Whitney. That's my favorite drink cus whewwwww. Everyone started showing up after like 20 minutes and me Mya and Mimi was already a lil tipsy...well more than a lil bit but shhhh.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY BITCHH" we heard. We looked over to see Semaj standing with a bag in her hand. Mimi hopped out her seat and jumped on Maj. "I missed you bae" she said. " I missed you too boo" She said putting her down. "Y'all stop with that gay shit" Tj said pulling Maj into a kiss.

"AWWWWWW SHIT NA" I said making them smirk and Semaj laugh. I hugged her and we just chilled til everyone came.

We was just chilling before Freestyle Breakdown pt. 2 came on.

(If u from Louisiana uk Supahbadd if you don't..whew chileeee- Jayy)

I grabbed Mimi and Semaj's hand and dragged them to the bottom so we can dance. They danced as I recorded and hyped them up. My part was coming up so I tapped Semaj. "Aye I'm bout to throw stand behind me" I said standing in front her. Ik this dress finna try to stop me but ion care my sis gon help me out.

I was doing my shit and Semaj was behind me hyping me up and making sure my dress didn't fly up. I was twerking with my hands on my knees, then after a lil while I felt her move and sb else came behind me. Shidd atp Ian care cus this was my song and I was fucking it up. I bent over twerking and the person smacked my ass.

Ouuu don't do that I'm already drunk whoever this is gon get me in trouble.

I stood up fixing my dress and I turned around seeing Taj smirking. "I'm glad it was u not some random" I said tapping his arm for him to move out my way. I went up to our section and Dee was mugging me. "YESS bitch I seen you" Laila said. "My best was fucking that up" Semaj co signed. Laila jerked her head then bussed out laughing. 

"MY best was fucking it up" she said. We stayed for a bit longer drinking and dancing and shit. Me Semaj and Mimi was fucked up. The boys kept telling us to chill out n shit but we was just tryna do what ever.
_________________

Taj

"We gotta get them home" Tj  said. The girls was acting out. "Imma get Kya and take her to my crib" I said helping her up out her seat. "Ight bruh be careful take care of my sister too nigga" I told Tj as he dapped me up. I went to dap up Mikey and then me and Kya left. 
______________
"C'mon I need you to try to walk" I said pulling Kya's arm. She layed back in the seat and I realized it was no use. I reached in and picked her up bridal style and we went to my front door. I had to let her stand for a minute because I couldn't see the keyhole with her right there. She just leaned on the house and soon as I opened bit I picked her up again. I brought her to my room and sat her on my bed. I hate dealing with ppl that's drunk out they ass. It's annoying then I gotta be a damn babysitter...IAN GOT NO DAMN CHERN FUCK AM I BABYSITTING FOR?!?

"Where my baes at..we gotta cut up for my happy birthday" she said standing up. She wants to lay down, but she's fighting it. Now it's like she was drugged or sum shit. "Hey! We gotta go get them...it's my birthday we gotta ctfu" she said as she tried to twerk. She lost her balance but I caught her before she fell over. "I can walk yaknow" she said looking at me. "U want to know something..." She trailed off. I was planning on just ignoring her until after she went to sleep, but I just said forget it. "Hm" She looked at me for a minute. "Ion know I gotta think but i think I might love yo fine ass" she said sticking her pointer finger out. I laughed because she was just talking, but I remembered something my grandma always told me 'A drunken person, speaks with a sober tongue' sometimes the things they say isn't all nonsense but the truth.

"Hm well while you think come sit in the tub...you want bubbles or sum?" I asked. "I'll get in if you get in with me" she said standing up. Shit. "I took a bath already" I lied. "Alright" she said as she took her shoes off. She ran into the bathroom and to the toilet. She dropped down to her knees and started throwing up. I hate throw up spit and shit don't sit right with me. I went behind her and held her hair as she threw up. Ew.

(That's how I am too ..like if u throw up don't be looking fa me cus I'm gone- Jayy)

"Fuck...thats nasty" she said wiping her mouth with her hand. "Hold on ma imma get you sum to wash that taste out ur mouth I said standing up. I went downstairs and grabbed a sprite, water, and medicine for her. She needed it. I walked back upstairs and she was washing her hands. "Toothbrush?" She said looking at me. "I have to go get you one while I'm gone you sit in the tub and soak or sum...here you like epson salt? I think that's the name" I said grabbing it out the cabinet. My momma use that shit. I took it because it smells good and I burn it and let the smell lurk in the air. I walked out getting ready to go.

"You gon be good?" I said walking back in the restroom. She was in the tub messing with bubbles. I really didn't want to leave her cus ion know what's Gon happen. I walked in the hallway bathroom and looked in the cabinet for an extra toothbrush and to my surprise they had a two pack that wasn't opened.

I went in my closet and grabbed her a long shirt shorts and some of my boxers and I brought them to her. Here is some clothes and a toothbrush. She gave me a thumbs up and I walked out.
______________
After a lil while I heard the sink turn on. I guess she was out the tub. "If you're out the tub use ur big towel to dry the water left on the floor" I yelled. "Okay" she said back. About 5 minutes after she came out the bathroom holding the towel and her clothes from earlier. "Drop them on that bin I'll wash in the morning" I said. She did what I said before walking to my bed and laying down. I was going to get up and make a pallet. "Imma be back" I said standing up and walking towards my door. "Where u going" she asked. "Get covers for a pallet hold on." Ik we not strangers n shit but my 'grandma' always told me not to sleep onside a drink person....if I'm being honest ion even know why.
"WAIT....can you lay by me please?" I closed my door and went lay at the foot of my bed. We both just layed there in silence before I looked at her and she was knocked out. I layed there before texting Tj and Mikey.

Ugly MFKS

Ayooo y'all good?

Mikey🔫: mane yea she was on that extra shit this whole time

Damn, Kya wasn't that bad

Mikey🔫: MUST BE FUCKING NICE

Tj💯: jus seen this, but yea we good she sleep

where my sister at nigga?

Tj💯: attachment sent

Mikey🔫: gah damn took yo whole bed nigga🤣

Tj💯:IM SAYING

Mikey🔫: I'm bout to get in the bed because they wore a nigga out. Playing babysitter

Right we don't have no damn kids

Tj💯: i cant even get in my damn bed

I looked at my phone and shook my head. I put my phone down and just layed there before letting my sleep take over me.
*__________________________________________*
Thoughts??

Never did drunk Kya tell Taj she loves himmmmm

Was she fr tho or was it the liquor talking??

Blame it on the a-a-a-a-a- alcohol-Lay

That wasn't funny🤦🏾‍♀️😑

It's ight the readers caught on