27

Kya

"Heyy" I said as Taj answered my call.

"Wassup"

"If y'all still want to come y'all can we have three empty rooms for company"

"Everybody good with me coming?"

"Fuck them you my guest" I said making him laugh.

"Ight bet then imma come imma lyk when I get on the road"

"Alrighty" I said hanging up.

"Taj gone whoop both y'all asses..." Semaj said as her Myah Mimi and Nani came in my room.

"Bitch why u in here" I said mugging her.

"I wanted to ask u a question"

"Speak"

"Why u beat that girl like that...like uan have no type of sympathy for her?"

"What the hell?" Semaj said. "Why would u ask that like she wasn't worried bout nobody she beat up so why u worried bout it"

"No I didn't have no sympathy whooped her ass cus she was playing with me just like u been doing since I seen yo big bodied ass" I said warning a mug from Nani. She huffed and walked out.

"What girl we talking bout?"

"Ion even know" I said shrugging.

"Ha name Jalaya...Jalaya Martin I think" Mimi said.

"Bitch that's Nani cousin name...she a skinny yella bitch with short hair?" Myah said.

"Yea that's ha" I said shaking my head.

"I bet 150 that's why she don't like you" Semaj said.

"I think she mad cus she want Taj honestly cus she been had a thing for Taj" Myah said shrugging.

"Bet when the truth come out I want my money" Semaj said dapping Myah up

"Bitch I'm going to jail" I said shaking my head.

I feel like once o girl find out Nini is hanging round me they gone start plotting.

"No u not you going yo ass back home and you gon be alright" Mimi said.

"Y'all Nasir coming later...if yall didn't hear when ya came in"

"Yea we heard" Myah said eyeing me.

"Nah don't do that I fw Taj... He insecure about Nasir tho because we used to talk...that's all we did tho" I said causing them to say ok.

"I'm bout to go to sleep tho get out" I said pulling my cover hard so Mimi and Semaj could get up.

"Yea we going to sleep get out" Semaj said getting under the cover at the end. I rolled my eyes and just layed there as neither of them left. I didn't care I just closed my eyes and dozed off to sleep.
______________________

"Get up Kya yo phone ringing" Semaj said shaking my foot. I kept my eyes closed and acted sleep.

"UGH... hello" I heard her say.

"Well she sleep so imma come open the door" she said making me sit up.

"Nas and his people here" she said sitting up stretching. I got up and str etched too before walking downstairs.

"Damn I forgot u was back" KJ said

"On me" Binky said. I forgot her and Pookie was here..they stayed out somewhere.

I opened the door. It was Nas, Lani, Mikey, some girl, Kyree and Rico. I heard Taj sigh long and dramatically from behind me and I rolled my eyes.

"Heyy y'all" I said moving so they can come in.