24

Kya

"Kya get up...we going race go karts" Taj said shaking me. "I don't want to get up" I said pulling the covers over my head. He pulled the covers off of me and pulled my legs until only the top of my back and above was on the bed. 

"Leave me aloneeeeee" I dragged holding on to the bed. "If you get up" he said shaking my legs. "I went to sleep late and you wake me up a few hours after I went to sleep?" I said still holding on. "WE went to sleep late and yes...I am waking you up a few hours after we went to sleep cus we got shit to do" he said dropping my legs. 

I tried climbing back in the bed only to be snatched up. "I am not your damn rag doll you not bout to be jecking me around too much longer" I said as he walked me to the bathroom. "Take a bath and come downstairs" he said putting me down. I huffed and walked to the closet grabbing a towel.  

"Walk with a woddle" I heard behind me. It was Semaj and she was imitating a penguin walking. "You ain't shit" I said laughing. "You the one that can't walk not me...also hurry up or you gone be left" she said walking out. "YALL CAN LEAVE ME HERE!" I yelled. "NOT HAPPENING SO BRING YO ASS" she yelled back. "Sickening just like her damn brother" i mumbled. "WHAT WAS IT" she yelled back trying to sound like Zoe.

Gotdamnzoe is who that came from if yall didnt know....o dude that be doing messy Mondays n shit...yea him-Jayy

I just huffed because this didn't make no damn sense. I grabbed my clothes and hopped in the shower. As i showered I heard a knock at the door. "If you not here to tell me you got food, or to tell me I don't have to go leave me alone" I said. The door opened. "Who the hell-" I stopped when they stuck their hand in the shower showing me their phone. It was Mimi.

"Girl this couldn't wait" I said. "Read the damn text Kya damn" she said shaking the phone. 

THE TEXT MESSAGES:

Nas🙄🖕🏾: Does Kya talk to her pops

The hell you asking me for?

Nas🙄🖕🏾: DO she or do she not?

No why?

Nas🙄🖕🏾: Mya called me asking if I can come get her because she didn't want to be around her grandpa

What?

Nas🙄🖕🏾: Yea that nigga look just like Kya and I just wanted to know

Ask Mya why she didn't call Kya

Nas🙄🖕🏾: She said because she didn't want her to get mad

Okay well im bout to talk to Kya rq imma hit you back later

Nas🙄🖕🏾: okay

END OF MESSAGES

"The fuck?" I said scrunching my face. "Thats what I said...where he been all this time and why he just popping up?" she said making me agree. "Im not going with yall today Im going home to sort this shit out and Im coming back with Dion and Mya and we just gone chill out here....i dont appreciate them not calling me especially my grandma" I said washing the rest of my body. "Mane fuck" I yelled hitting the shower curtain. I stepped out seeing Mimi sitting on the counter looking at her phone.

I dried my body off and started putting on clothes. "I can't believe this nigga just up and left...and just popped up and he didn't even pop up on me he popped up on Mya" I ranted. I was pissed. I was more than pissed I can't even say what I was. "Im bout to go back to Louisiana bruh I have to" I said looking at Mimi. "Fym you going back WE going back" she said looking at me crazy. "I dont want to make everyone else leave tho...imma just say im not feeling good" I said leaning on the counter.