07

Nasir Winston|

Nasir Winston|

"AYE KJ" I called out to Kya and I grabbed her arm, Ian wanna say Kya cus ion know if she want me saying that out loud. All of a sudden the girl she was with slapped the shit outta me and started spazzing. Ian even gon lie...I was shocked I couldn't even much react I just sat there looking like a fool. Kya told her to fall back, but AFTER she went in on me. She not shit.

"What u want with my good sis" the girl asked me. I just looked at her because she ain't on my good side as of rn.

"ANYWAYS what you doi- AHT AHT I said what u want with her? U calling her KJ like u know her or sum" o girl cut me off. Atp Kya was laughing in tears at her friend..she remind me of Rico crazy ass.

"Uhm she told me she went by that" I said looking at Kya. The girl pushed Kya away from me and whispered something to her and then she mugged me before walking in Rue21. I wonder what I did.

I saw Lani in Rue21 so I went to go talk to her.

"Ughhh you had to ruin girls day dad?" She said crossing he arms and pouting.

"I don't know what you did my child... but I might have to get her from 'round you." I told Kya and she laughed. I was low-key in my feelings because it's always been me and Lani...well other than my block head brother but she always wanted me. I gotta give Kya her props tho cus my baby don't like NOBODY...she didn't even like my grandpa for a long time.

I grabbed Lani and she gave me a hug. "Okay okay no more of that...these people might think I'm soft cus of this" she said tryna get down. I held her tighter and tickled her making her laugh loudly and squirm in my arms. I loved moments like these. I put her down and she mugged me before running back to Mya.

"I can come get her later if you want" I said to Kya.

"If she wants to spend the night again she's more than welcome" she said. "Plus the more I have them both is the more time you're getting them next...enjoy your break" she said winking. That was my cue so I told the girls bye before jetting out the store.

Ion know, but I like that Kya treats Lani like her own. It's low-key sad that she treats my child better than her own mother does, but I take the blame for that one. Let me get out my thoughts 'fore I think sum shit ion mean.

 Let me get out my thoughts 'fore I think sum shit ion mean

Layla Marie Banks|

We stayed in that store ALL DAMN DAY. I like splurging and shit, but this took too long. Mya and her friend are so indecisive thats what took the longest, but ion blame them.

I was happy to be home. I missed my friends, but who I missed the most was my son. When I got locked up my baby daddy told me he wasn't gonna let me see Dion. He's 4 and I went to jail when he was 1. He was my twin frfr. He only had his daddys brown skin and good hair. Ian wanna bother Mimi nem bout it, but I'm rlly sad inside bc that's rlly who I want to see. Enough of the sappy shit tho. I gotta do right so when I find James (the baby daddy) he'd let me see my baby.

I could have sworn Kya momma house wasn't this far from the mall, but hey I'm just tryna ride. We pulled up to this big ass house in a nice lil neighborhood. Mimi grabbed some shit from out the trunk and proceeded to go in the house with it.

"Sooooo who's house we at?" I asked them admiring the house. They looked at each other with a sly smile. Ion know why they always doing some shit.

"Girl if u don't look around. Come on lemme give you a tour while Kya picking that food and stuff up" Mimi said.

We walked all throughout the house and I can't even lie...it was nice as hell. We went everywhere except this one room which. I guessed was the master since Ian seen the biggest room yet.

"WAITTTTT I WANNA SEE HER REACT TO IT" Kya said running up the stairs. Atp I was confused and ready to get it over with. Watch behind these doors is a fucking snake or some shit. Ion fuck with animals so if it is imma have to go back to jail because no.

"3" Mimi said.
"2" Kya said.
"1" they both said then looked at me and opened the door.

Not even gonna hold u..I worked myself up by making scenarios so I walked in that room with my eyes closed and I stood in a position just in case I had to hit one of them.

"Open yo damn eyes scary" Mimi said. I opened them and I saw a nicely decorated room with my important pictures all in frames. It was pictures of my parents, Kya and Mimi, my siblings, grandparents, and a bunch of Dion and my pictures. I was about to cry because one they bought me a whole ass house, and two I was missing my baby.

"Aht u can cry after this" Kya said wiping my eyes and holding my hand. Mimi went behind me and covered my eyes with something then guided me somewhere. I heard one if them shush before one of them moved what they had covering my eyes.

I opened my eyes and these hoes had me turned to a wall.

"YALL WANTED ME TO SEE A DAMN WALL" I said. I heard a little giggle, but I just thought it was one if the girls. I was In my bathroom tho. It was pretty big it even had a closet. I opened the door to the closet and I froze. I couldn't believe it. It was James and Dion sitting on a little bench that was in my closet.

"This is your mom D" James said to Dion. Dion looked at me then his dad. He was shy. James nodded at Dion and then Dion came to me and gave me a hug.

"Hi mommy" is what he said. his sweet little voice made me break down instantly.

"Hi baby" I managed to get out. Happy can't even explain the feeling I have right now.
____________________________________________

Aweeeee we love a sweet lil reunion

Thoughts??