Jimin:- I understand you my sister, I also like to just play around and it's very fun to make them flatter, and I am also not in mood to have been relationship.

Taehyung:- And you all not look at me because I hate girls except my sisters and mom, and I never in my life will get in any relationship.

Aera:- Than are you interested in boy Tae oppa. She ask innocently.

Tae:- What the hell Aera?

Aera:- What?

Taehyung:- Than by this are you also interested in girls, I remember how you place nancy on your lap and...

Aera:- I am just joking brother, why are you getting serious huh.

Now others started laughing on their talks.

While Jungkook is taking relaxed breathes and thanking to god, that no one point out him, as he is wandering around with the tittle of 'International Playboy' but in reality who is afraid of girls, and even after seeing that any girl is coming near him, he fleed out of the scene, he is just comfortable with his sisters and mom....

Aera:- But I can guarantee you all that you will get a gift there, which will make you so shocked that may be give someone heart attack too.

All:- Huh.

Aera:- Well you will find there, for now let's go and pack our things.

All:- Okay.

And after that they excuse their self and they all went to their respective rooms to pack their things.....

Time skip at Airport:-

The Kim family after getting ready, they reached at the airport and after doing the checking and sorting out the documents, etc, they all now going towards the private area, from where they all will enter inside their personal plane....

Everyone have all packed their clothes, medical kit, weapons, drugs(here drugs means medicines), etc, and personal stuff, specially girls (as you all know girls have to keep an emergency pouch ready or we called period kit to be exact).....

They all enter inside their private plane, parents are arranging their things with the help of staffs as on another hand the siblings are fighting for whom they share their seats through out the whole flight.....

Dad:- Stop it kids, you are not 5 or 7 year kids.

Mom:- Why do not you all make chits and let luck decide who sit with whom, as you all are not satisfied with each other decisions.

After listening their mom's advice, Hoseok make chits and distribute it among all of his siblings and now all started to open it together to see whom they get as a partner....

By the way hobi tooks 12 small papers and write 1 to 6 number on six small chit and same 1 to 6 digit on other small chits.....

So first pair is Yoongi and Jennie.

Suga & Jennie:- It's good, now I can sleep peacefully without getting disturbed.

All are giving the duo a very weird look, but like they care, noo, they went to last sit and immediately doze off without giving any shit to others....

Second pair is Jimin and Hoseok.

Aera:- Well well it's like twins are being separated with each other, first suga oppa get separate from jin oppa, and now hobi oppa get separated from joon oppa, not to mention twin + soulmate aka jimin oppa and tae oppa are also separated, so I am predicting that Lisa unnie and rose unnie will also get separated.

And after saying this Aera with jungkook start laughing while other given them, it's not-so- funny face.

Kook:- After seeing this I am sure me and Aera will be pair as we two are not twins.

He smiled shepleshly....

Third pair is Namjoon and Rose.

Aera started laughing with kook.

Aera:- See I say that all twins will get separated from each other.

Fourth pair is Taehyung and Lisa.

Kook:- Now I am sure me and Aera will get paired and jin hyung and jisoo noona will be the pair.

Joon:- May be it's possible well both are not twins, but they are very similar tho and also they are at same age but some months gap.

Aera joke on them by saying:- They are like brother and sister but from different mother.

Now all (only kids not parents and also except jin, jisoo, jennie and suga)  are laughing on her joke while Jisoo and Jin are glaring on them.

Jin & Jisso:- You ungrateful brats.

Tae:- See they gave us proof too.

Mom:- Enough kids they are your elder siblings don't tease them like that.

Kook&Aera:- Buddy let's shout our our chit number together.

They both giggle with each other together....

Aera & Kook:- Like this shout number on count of 3.

1

2

3

Aera & Kook:- 1/2

Aera & Kook:- Huh?

Now others are laughing their asses off, after seeing their confused faces.

Jin:- Now what happened huh? He said with laughing.

Lisa:- Than who is with whom.

Jisso:- I have number 2.

Jin:- I have number 1.

That means kook is paired with Jisoo and Aera is paired with Jin.

Dad:- Okay kids now all take your seats.

All:- Okay.

After saying they went to their respective seats with their bags and also with their sitting partner too....

Today's chapter ended here.... ...

See you all soon in the next chapter.. . ..

Till than take care......

Byee.. .. .

Love you all .....💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜