STRANGER THAN...

"Deku?" the girl said over the darkness caused by what can only be the quirk of the villain, judging by the voice, a female.

"Right here,Uravity" she giggled as she slammed the unprepared hero on the ground.

Her quirk was to chase away light from her, it used to work in only one room but thanks to Chisaki's drug, the whole city was dark.

Her eyes were glowing purple strangely as that was all Uravity could see.

"I don't appreciate you 'heroes' taking care of the leader to our organization. How about some bitter PAYBACK?!".

"AH!" Uravity shouted thinking a hit was coming for her but instead, above her she saw green lightning then a smash into the wall then a groan.

She stood slowly and looked back to see the woman smiling before passing out, Deku's quirk was so strong that it lighted enough to see half the room.

Then the light slowly started to come back on, that's when Uravity noticed the syringe in the villain's hand and a wound on Izuku's arm glowing purple with the drug inside it.

"DEKU!!" she shouted as she ran over to him and he passed out.

"Uravity, you okay?" Nejire floated rather fast into the room, now with the lights on looked more like a hall.

"Yes, but Deku passed out" Ochaco explained, she wanted to explain more of course but she worried that there wasn't enough time.

Nejire was in charge of the two but felt the sadness of failing instantly as she rushed to carry the greenhaired nerd from the shoulder as Uravity grabbed his legs and aided her.

Uravity couldn't care less of the villain as she thought 'Sensei can take care of her'

The both floated to the balcony then down in an instant and met with Recovery girl who was helping the doctors with an injured Mina and Tsu.

"I'm sorry Deku" Uravity covered her face after handing him to Recovery girl.

At the nurse's office
Ochaco was dressed back in her casual but because of the cold weather she wore a white sweater with a peach scarf and red pants.

She sighed trying to relieve the guilt she felt "It's been flipping two hours" she sighed again.

She was more than upset, her eyes had just healed from her cries of fearing Izuku dying.

"Uraraka?" Deku asked a few minutes after Recovery girl left, just waking up.

"Deku!" Ochaco jumped off the side of the bed to give him a big hug as five seconds later she realized the awkwardness and jumped red with blush.

Izuku wasn't blushing though he laughed to himself of her innocence covering his eyes but when he opened them they were lavender and the once dark green shades of his curly hair were purple.

Ochaco didn't understand what was going and backed away a bit back he held her hand and pulled her on the hospital bed as she turned redder.

Has he did it his eyes were a darker shade of purple this time.

'Mine' he strangely thought, he turned Ochaco to him and pulled her closer but then smiled innocently "Thanks for waiting for me, actually thoughtful of you".

Ochaco was a bit scared, still seeing the purple shades in his hair, she back away to be pulled even closer.

'Is this the quirk? Sensei did say there might be some side effects but this is stranger than...'.

Izuku touched her cheek when her blush faded into her thoughts, he was thinking of what she was thinking, him or some problem he should take away from her. Permanently.

Ochaco stared at him, he staring at her but wasn't focusing on her looking at him.

"Uraraka, thank you" he smiled his bright innocent smile so she would never suspect his thoughts.

She started tearing up as she felt guilty for the weird things happening to him but then he hugged her softly but tightly so she wouldn't be able to let go.

"Relax I'm fine" he said with his lips near her ears almost to a whisper.

"I-It's all my fault you're all messed up" she said.

"I'm fine, in fact amazing" Ochaco felt confused by this.

He brought her closer to him and pulled back to hold her chin with a smirk on his face.

"No need to worry" he said as Ochaco noticed to strangest thing of all.

His hair was BLACK?!! with those purple shades still there and those purple eyes.

"What's wrong?" he asked holding her tighter and tighter on his grasp.

"Ugh" she said under her breath as she noticed Izuku's arms around her as she tried her best to get away.

Then suddenly the dark shades started fading and he was back to normal, he blushed at his positioning with his crush.

"I-I don't know w-what came over me" he stammered nervously and let her go.

Even with the effect gone his hair was a darker green.

Ochaco responded with a blush as she scrambled of the bed "Y-Yeah" she stammered as she sat on the worn out bench near the bed.

Izuku laughed nervously but stared down at his bruise that was emitting a purple gas until it faded into the air.

When he breathed it in it scented of pure evil, lust and some kind of lavender smell.

Ochaco stared at his normal eyes as she felt her heart beat faster.

'What just happened, why did it happen?' she thought.

Izuku on the other hand wasn't sure he was stable but he knew Ochaco shouldn't worry about him.

"Thank you, I'm fine now" he said looking up at her.

"Okay, I'll be off now... Uh feel better" she grabbed her red polka dot bag and went for the birch wood door.

"See you later" he smiled as she shut the door.

'Didn't it feel good to have her in your arms... Not able to leave you'.

"Huh, w-what?" Izuku was confused until he saw a figure of himself form out of purple smoke quickly.

He had purple eyes and black hair but without the strange purple shade.

'Didn't it?' the embodiment asked him but he had a deeper voice than Izuku.

"What are you?" Izuku asked confused and frightened.

'The speaker of the truth in your thoughts of lies' he said folding his arms and raising a brow with a smirk 'Don't you think you want her, don't you think no one else deserves her perfection'.

The situation was confusing at best, he was saying the truth but those were feelings Izuku would come over whenever he thought of Ochaco liking someone else but he held his ears.

Someone about this copy was so  manipulative and controlling.

'Her gorgeous eyes, her round face, her innocent blush, don't you... lust for that'.

'Crap! I can still hear him' he thought releasing his ears figuring out that they were useless he stared back in anger for self defense.

'Why do you look so angry, I'm just the embodiment of your-'.

He grinned midsentence 'You'll figure that out' he laughed before disappearing back into Izuku.

So I'm making a yandere Deku story, hope you. Like it💛. It's about Deku getting hit by a villain and strange things start to happen all of a sudden.