Amity

Y/N POV

After being loaded up into an airship we're shoved into an elevator. We're then escorted through Atlas Academy.

Penny: "You guys made it."

Weiss: "Winter."

Y/N: *breaks cuffs* "Nice to catch up. Now can we talk?"

Ironwood: *turns* "Follow me."

The others are freed from their cuffs and we're led to Ironwood's office.

Ironwood: "You'll have to forgive me, when a rogue airship enters our airspace we assumed it stolen."

Y/N: "It was stolen."

Winter: "You stole an airship!?"

Y/N: "Calm down, she only did it so she could see her sister again."

Qrow: "Now that that's taken care of we can move onto more... private matters."

Winter: "The Maiden?"

Penny: "Or the relic?"

Qrow: "They know?'

Ironwood; *places lamp on desk* "When Beacon fell I needed a team of people I could trust. So yeah, them and the Ace-Ops know. Which is why I'm glad you're here. Until now I thought it impossible to beat Salem. We may push her back but she always comes back stronger. That is unless we destroy her."

He presses a button that makes a projection of Amity appear.

Ironwood: "After Beacon I knew our current system needed to be replaced. Amity was once built to unite the world. And she'll again serve that purpose."'

Penny: "Isn't this great? We'll be able to reestablish global communications."

Qrow: "You won't need the entire Military for this."

Ironwood: "I will when we make the world aware Salem."

Weiss: "If you do that then everything will fall apart. Grimm'll be everywhere."

Winter: "Which is why Atlas is more than ready to help."

Ironwood: "Hiding the truth will only be the death of us all."

He presses a button dismissing the projection. I think over his plan and just shake my head.

Ruby: *whispers* "You okay?"

Y/N: *whispers* "No, this whole plan is bonkers."

Ruby: "So what do you wanna do?"

Y/N: "As of this moment most of Salem's lackeys are out of the equation. Which means more than likely she herself will be coming. When not if that happens then I'll do what I did back then, fight her."

Ruby: *smiles* "Only this time you won't lose right?"

Y/N: *smiles* "Right."

Ironwood: "We must be a team if we're to beat Salem and her pawns."

Ruby: "How can we help?"

Ironwood: "First thing's first, we need to upgrade your weapons."

After giving us the lamp back we exit his office. The next day we load up into an airship that flies us to a mine. Upon landing we exit and enter the mine. 

Harriet: "Crap, got a blockage. Any of you got a shrinking semblance?"

I walk forward and turn into a Beetle. I scurry through a small opening and look around.

Ruby: *in earpiece* "Anything?"

Y/N: "Nothing but mine cars."

Harriet: "Then we can blast through."

I look forward and see a Geist fly down the tunnel.

Y/N: "Found the Geist, engaging chase."

I turn into my human form and run after the Geist. I arrive at the heart of the mine where the Geist has possessed a large series of boulders. I turn into a Beringel before running towards the Ice Gigas. I leap onto its face and punch it over and over.

It swats me sending me into the ground. I switch to a Centinel and burrow into the ground. I sneak around the Ice Gigas tunneling around it. It stomps the ground trying to find me when the trap I made is activated. 

The ground caves in making the Ice Gigas fall through the floor. I turn back into a Beringel and get on top of the Ice Gigas. I punch its face repeatedly driving us further into the ground. Eventually one of my punches creates a hole that we fall through.

We land in a small body of water in a giant opening. I notice my wide surrounding and smile seeing that I can finally go all out. Smoke covers me before dispersing showing me as a Megoliath.

I roar and run towards the Ice Gigas. It holds its fists out trying to stop me. I do stop but I rear up and slam my front paws onto the Ice Gigas' chest. It flattens as the sound of its mask shattering is heard. I return to normal and see lots of crystals left behind by the Ice Gigas.