Kicked Out

Y/N POV

She lets him go as he grabs his throat and coughs for air.

Y/N: "Can you tell me what you did wrong?"

Cardin: "I should've won, I followed your stupid advice."

Y/N: "Really? Because from I've seen you and your time show the least amount of improvement. Hell even Jaune has improved more than you. The reason you lost was simple. You ran in with no attack plan and that's your problem. You rely too much on your strength. In simple combat terms, you're nothing than a blithering idiot. I pit you against Blake because of this. Your brutish strength makes you vulnerable against people who're agile. It also doesn't help that your skill is limited by your personality."

I kick him onto his back and pin him down with my boot.

Y/N: "You're nothing but an arrogant asshole who thinks he's better than everyone else. The only thing worse than that is your ignorance towards people not like you. This world already has enough of that already, it doesn't need someone like you in it."

I remove my foot and step over him.

Y/N: "You and your team have failed my class." *points to door* "Now get the hell out."

I hear him get up and scoff.

Cardin: "Whatever, we don't need this class anyways."

My temper flares and feel it affect my eye. I look at my reflection in the window and see my eye's changed. I throw on my hood and face the window.

Y/N: "Class dismissed."

Weiss: "But we still have-"

I grit my teeth and speak with hostility in my voice.

Y/N: "Class. Is dismissed."

They all leave but I hear some of them whispering.

Yang: *whispering* "What'd you think's got him so worked up?"

Nora: *whispering* "Probably CRDL's behavior."

When the door shuts I reach under my shirt for my locket. I open it to see the woman I love. I tightly grip the locket before screaming in anger and punching a hole in the wall. After a deep breath I clam down with my eye returning to normal. I sigh and lower my head.

Y/N: "Sorry you had to see that."

I close the locket and head to my room to sleep.

3rd POV

While team RWBY prepare for bed Ruby can be seen just sitting looking down.

Yang: "You okay sis?"

Ruby: "I'm just worried about Y/N."

Yang: "He did sound angry didn't he?"

Blake: "I'm sure everything's gonna be fine."

Weiss: "Blake's right. By morning he's gonna be back to his regular grumpy self."

Ruby: *smiles* "You're right."

Despite the smile she still can't help but worry. That's why after everyone's asleep she sneaks out of her room and gently knocks on Y/N's door.

Ruby: "Y/N? You awake?"

She gently twists the knob and slowly opens the door. She pokes her head through and sees the only light visible is the moon coming through the windows. After adjusting to the dark she scans the room until landing on the bed. There she sees Y/N peacefully sleeping on his side. Seeing that everything's okay she begins leaving.

But that's when something sines in the moonlight. She squints and sees a silver locket on the other side of the room. Against her better judgement she enters the room and carefully tip toes to the locket. When at it she becomes transfixed on it. 

Picking it up she looks it over before spotting a small button. Pressing it makes it unlock; she slowly opens it revealing the picture inside. However before she can see it Y/N snatches the locket causing her to gasp in fear.

Ruby: "I-I'm sorry. I shouldn't have been snooping."

Y/N closes the locket and puts it around his neck before looking at Ruby who's looking down in shame.

Y/N: "Look at me Ruby."

She looks up matching her shinning silver eyes with Y/N's piercing E/C eyes.

Y/N: "The only person allowed to look inside this locket is the woman I love. So I want you to promise me you won't ever try this again."

Ruby: "Yes sir."

Y/N: "Good. Now go back to sleep, we've got class first thing in the morning."

She nods and heads back to her dorm. Meanwhile he lays back down and falls asleep with his locket close to him.