The Big Dance

Y/N POV

The intruder brings their sword down but I slap them away. They growl and rush in for another attack. Like before I block their attack and swat them away. Now mad they make a bow and fire a volley of arrows at me.

I activate my dark side shrouding myself in darkness. The arrows phase through me and puncture the wall behind me. I zip to the archer and uppercut them off the ground. Their face hits the ceiling as I grab their ankle and slam them onto the ground.

They become angry and launch a jet of fire at me. I hold out my hand causing the stream to branch hitting several different places. This fire, it's not the normal kind. They form an arrow and skewer my thigh with it. 

I growl in pain and kick them away. They slide through several computers before slamming head first into the wall. Staggering to their feet I grab their face and ram their head into the wall. They grab my wrist and use their fire to burn it.

I wave the flames out when the enemy slides between my legs. I turn to face them but receive a mallet to the back of the head. They then cut open my vest, now I'm mad. I sweep my leg taking theirs out. As they fall I kick their chest launching them into the roof. Before they get too high I grab their neck and chokeslam them onto the ground. They gasp for air when I hold them in the air.

Y/N: "What's your plan here?"

Woman: "I'll never talk."

I scoff before hearing the elevator ding. I look and receive an arrow to the gut. I look forward and see the enemy jump out the window. I growl in annoyance while withdrawing and snapping the arrow in half.

Ironwood: "What happened here?"

Y/N: "Caught an intruder, but they escaped."

Ironwood: "Damn, search around for clues."

Robots: "Yes sir."

I leave the tower and head to the dance. When I arrive I'm met by Weiss.

Y/N: "Did you need something?"

Weiss: "I was just wondering if you'd like to dance."

Y/N: "Sure."

I grab her hand and lead us to the dancefloor. I put us into position and begin as a new song starts.

Y/N: "You look nice tonight."

Weiss "Thank you, you look," 

She looks at my clothes and shrugs.

Weiss: "Decent."

Y/N: "Ouch, stone cold as ever."

She puffs her cheek and punches my chest.

Weiss: "I'm getting better."

Y/N: "Even I must admit, you've definitely thawed since Beacon started."

Weiss: "Hey Y/N."

Y/N: "Yeah?"

Weiss: "What're your thoughts on family?"

I hesitate, where's this coming from?

Y/N: "Why're you wanting to know?"

Weiss: "It's just family for me is a sensitive subject. And I thought you could give me some advice."

Y/N: "What'd you wanna know?"

Weiss: "How would you deal with your family if they were different from everyone else's family?"

Y/N: "Define different."

Weiss: "Just different. Instead of having normal dinners all they do is yell and blame each other for their mistakes."

Y/N: "I'd say that's one hostile family."

Weiss: "I'll say, how would you feel and what would you do about it?"

Y/N: "For one I'd leave that house. Because if I didn't I'd fear becoming just like the family. Then I'd sit each family member down and have them talk through their issues."

Weiss: "If only it was that easy."

Y/N: "Weiss, family is never easy. One moment you're all having a good time then before you know it you're getting caught in their nonsense. Then when you're deep in their mess your whole life is turned upside down."

Weiss: "That's sounds just like my life."

Y/N: "Really? I didn't mean for that."

Weiss: *laughs* "It's fine."

I spin her around and pull her back as the song ends.

Weiss: "Thanks Y/N, I needed your guidance."

Y/N: "No problem, anytime something's bothering you just come to me and I'll help you."

She smiles and nods; she then walks to her friends who're all laughing. I stare at them and just think. These girls are hands down the best thing that've ever happen to me. I pray things will always stay tis way. 

My happy moment is ruined when she enters my mind. I look out the window and stare into the vast land beyond. I still haven't forgotten about her, she better pray to Oum our paths never cross. But if they do, then I'll make sure she never forgets my name.