Grimm Streets

Y/N POV

While peacefully sleeping I'm woken up by that corgi.

Yang: "What's wrong Zwei?"

Oobleck: "Everyone gather your things, I feel like Miss Rose may need help."

I exit the building in my Vultling form and follow everyone to the center of town. There we see a massive hole.

Yang: "Ruby's scythe."

Weiss: *looks down hole* "You don't think she fell do you?"

Oobleck: "Oh my, of course."

Blake: "What?"

Oobleck: "How could I have been so foolish for not seeing it sooner?"

Yang: "What's going on professor?"

Oobleck: "Mt. Glenn was an expansion that got overrun by Grimm. To get to the main city they built subway tunnels. But then an increase in attacks led to the danger of the population. So they dig and what do they find?"

Weiss: "What're you trying to say?"

Oobleck: "We're looking for an underground crime network."

Blake: "They've been in caves?"

Oobleck: "Not quite. Mt. Glenn worked for a short period of time. The citizens developed elaborate subway systems to travel to the main kingdom. But without any of the natural barriers Glenn was doomed from the beginning. As a last ditch effort to survive they fled into the tunnels sealing themselves from the threat."

Yang: "An underground village?"

Oobleck: "Sorta. But all that was in vain. They accidently awoken a subterranean Grimm when expanding the tunnels. The decision was then made to seal off the tunnels creating the world's largest tomb. If your leader's down there, she'll need your help."

I turn into a Beetle and land on Yang's shoulder. They hop down and run down the tunnel arriving at a train station. Ruby runs to them and is handed back her scythe.

Ruby: "Guys listen, Roman's on the train and he's got a lot of weapons."

Speaker: "Places everyone, we're moving out!!"

They hop onto the train while I fly alongside it. The train hits a barrier and plows into the street of Vale. I land in my human form to see Grimm flooding the streets. I growl while activating the dark side of my power. I turn into a giant version of a Deathstalker and roar as loud as I can. 

Multiple Grimm roar as they rush at me. I swing my pincers sending back the first wave. Several Beowolves hop onto my back and begin clawing it open. I roar in pain before rolling squishing all of them. I get back on my feet as a King Taijitu roars at me.

I run to it and slam my pincer on it. The black flicks its head knocking me onto my side. I get to my feet but get crushed by the King Taijitu. I erupt into smoke before forming into a Blind Worm. I puff out my chest and vomit acid.

It hits the King Taijitu melting it down to dust. Three Nevermores squawk raining down feathers. I burst into a spiked Ursa and aim my back to the Nevermore. I scream while launching my quills. All three Nevermores squawk as they fall out of the sky.

I turn around and receive an upwards slash that cuts open my chest. I grit my teeth and change into a Beringel. I roar while pounding my chest; I then run towards the Alpha Beowolf that attacked me. 

I grab its muzzle as it tries to bite me. I then grab its jaws ready to pry them open. It however uses its dewclaw to slice my side. I scream in pain which allows the Alpha Beowolf to latch onto my arm. It then begins dragging me away. 

I grab its neck and return the favor of biting it back. It hollers while I once again grab its jaws. It tries to cut my side again. I roar and slam both of my fists onto its chest stunning it. I grab its jaws and finally open them. It's jaws snap as its body goes limp.

To make sure it stays down I just slam my fists onto its head until its goes splat. Now dead I plant my foot on its chest and roar while beating my chest. I turn to the Grimm still left who stare at me in fear. I snort and roar as loud as I can at them. They get the message and leave through the hole they entered.