Leaving Argus

Y/N POV

Y/N: "Great a force field, now what?"

Oscar: "We need to find what's generating it and destroy it."

Qrow: "Till then we'll need to get up close and personal."

I turn into a Nevermore and fly towards the robot. I launch feathers at it but it fires a beam of lighting at me. I get flung back and slam my back into a cliff. The robot aims its cannon when a small explosion is seen as its hard light shield goes down. I switch to a Sea Feilong and fly towards the Robot. 

It grabs my neck with its hand and slams me into the ocean. Through the water I see it readying its cannon. I inhale and expel a beam of lightning that collides with the robot pushing it away. I spring out of the water and roar at the robot as it whirs.

Ruby: *in earpiece* "Y/N, think you can keep it busy while I fly with Maria to get a shot?"

Y/N: "Yeah."

I spread out my wings and lunge towards the robot. I wrap my long body around the robot and pull keeping it in place. I then lift up its cannon as Cordo begins screaming.

Cordo: "No, don't!"

A gunshot is heard and the cannon blows up. It's then covered in various elements rendering it completely useless. I smile as Ruby gives a thumbs up when an explosion is heard from Argus. I focus my eyes and see a massive Grimm emerging from the depths. 

Y/N: "Argus is under attack."

Ruby: "Go help, we'll meet you there."

I nod and fly towards Argus. When I get close I see a Leviathan walking towards the first barrier. It breathes out a jet of fire that hits one of the generators taking the whole barrier down. I land in front of the Leviathan and roar as it does the same. I lunge at the Leviathan but it swings its claws knocking my into the water. I go to get up but the Leviathan steps on my head crushing it. 

3rd POV

Y/N's body erupts into smoke as the Leviathan continues towards Argus. As it readies its fire breath it yelps in pain. It looks backwards and roars seeing Y/N in his Wyvern form with the Leviathan's tail in his mouth. 

He spins around launching the Leviathan away from the second barrier. The Leviathan roars in annoyance as Y/N matches its roar. The two titans run at each other and upon colliding all of Argus is rocked. 

As they try to gain the upper hand the citizens of Argus cheer for Y/N. The Leviathan sinks its claws into Y/N's side causing him to scream in pain launching a fireball. Y/N swivels his head and clamps down on the back of the Leviathan's neck.

It's then tackled into the ocean. Y/N swings his claws tearing open the Leviathan's chest. The Leviathan launches a stream of fire launching Y/N away colliding into the second barrier. The Leviathan gets to its feet and roars sending the Grimm around it at Y/N.

Y/N breathes out purple flames burning the massive swarm of Grimm. The Leviathan roars and launches its fire breath. The two beams collide shaking Argus. People cheer for Y/N to win but his beam begins to be overpowered by the Leviathan's.

Y/N is scooted back until his back touches the barrier. His ears pick up the feared gasps of the citizens and forces him to fight harder. He roars in anger and pushes his beam forward. It closes the distance and hits the Leviathan. The Leviathan screams in agony as its body is engulfed in flames. 

Y/N powers his beam down and sees most of the Leviathan's body is burned off. It screeches and falls over bursting into dust. Argus explodes in cheers and applauds at Y/N. The airship flies by; Y/N reverts to normal and lands inside the airship. It flies away and makes its way towards Atlas. As it leaves Argus Cordo's voice is heard over the radio.

Cordo: "Where do you think you're going?"

Y/N: "To Atlas, and you're not gonna stop us."

Cordo: "I wasn't planning on it. You saved Argus, for that I thank you."

Y/N: "No problem half pint."

Cordo: "Don't push your luck."

Y/N rolls his eyes and waits for the airship to reach Atlas.