Academy Showdown

Y/N POV

We remain silent which makes Ozpin lean on his cane. Yang then stands up.

Yang: "If we're to help fight then there can't be anymore secrets between us."

Ozpin: "Deal."

The next day we enter the academy to speak with Leo.

Leo: "There's more of you."

Qrow: "The more the merrier, so we getting help from the council or not?"

Yang: "Mom?"

I look and see a bird fly behind Leo. It comes out as a face that makes me go wide eyed.

Y/N: "Raven?"

Raven: "Y/N?"

I open my mouth to say something when the doors to the academy opens revealing a large tan skinned male along with four others.

Weiss: "So this was a trap?"

Qrow: "Appears so."

Everyone rushes to fight while I stand in front of Raven.

Y/N: "What's going on Raven?"

Raven: "I'm completing a plan."

Y/N: "Please, stop this. I don't wish to fight you."

Raven: "I'm sorry Y/N. I wish it was anyone but you."

I swing my sword blocking Raven's sword. She surrounds her blade with fire dust and swings cutting open my vest. I growl and kick her back sending her into the academy wall. She frees herself and runs to me. 

I block her sword and fire at her. She vaults over me and swings her sword at my head. I duck and sucker punch her gut. She leans forward as I slam her face on my knee. She cuts my chest then fires a combustion round in my face.

I rub my eyes and see my vision's blurred. I hear footsteps and aim my gun. It's wacked away forcing me to hold my sword out. I block her sword and sweep her leg. I grab her neck and choke slam her onto the ground. My vision clears as Raven readies another blast.

I kick her back sending her through the statue under the stairs. She shakes her head before jumping down the exposed shaft. I jump down after her and land in a cave area. I look around when I hear something hit the ground.

Cinder: "You owe me an arm."

She rushes at me but I turn into an Alpha Beowolf. I backflip over her attack and land on her sending her to the ground. I grab the back of her neck and slam her onto the ground twice. She grabs my wrist and activates flames burning my wrist. I scream in annoyance as Cinder rams an arrow through my stomach. 

She gets to her feet and launches blast after blast of fire at me. A wall of fire separates us and she smiles thinking she won. I charge through the fire as my body is riddled with deep burns. I grab her neck and run her across the ground. I then slam my foot onto chest cracking a few ribs.

Cinder: "I won't be defeated... by a freak like you."

I reel my claws back and ram them into her side. She coughs out blood as her fire dies down. I take out my claws as she gasps for air. I revert to normal when I hear something opening. I look and see the vault door open. I look further and see Raven heading inside.

Y/N: "Stop."

She stops as I walk to her.

Y/N: "You're not getting the relic."

Raven: "And you're going to stop me?"

We both go for our swords. My rests near her neck while hers rests near my stomach.

Raven: "I wonder who'll die first."

I walk forward and impale myself.

Y/N: "You should really know who your opponent is before challenging them."

Her eyes widen as she lowers her guard. I unimpale myself and grab the relic. As I walk past Raven she grabs my wrist.

Raven: "You need to stop fighting."

Y/N: "I can't."

Raven: "Then I suggest you be careful, or you'll lose everything again. Especially her."

I break her hold and walk away.

Y/N: "I won't lose a second time."

I press a button and ride the elevator upwards. When I arrive at the surface I see cops escorting all the baddies away. I walk to the others and together we all leave.

*meanwhile*

I stare through the Seer and grit my teeth. He's becoming the biggest pest. I grip my right arm rest shattering it. Seems history is repeating itself, but I'm not bothered. I'll win like I did all those years ago.