After Class Reward

Y/N POV

As soon as she says that everyone jumps away, gotta be ready. Nora rushes towards me as I aim my gun. I open fire but somehow she goes flying to the right. That's when Blake's weapon wraps over my right shoulder. I find her and see she's trying to wrap me up.

I aim my gun but a gravity glyph appears on my arm. It's then slowly taken out to the side. I go to break it with my free hand but Pyrrha grabs it and restrains me. I train to break free but somehow she won't budge, must be her semblance. 

I dig into my power to escape but Nora and Yang rush in. They each take turns hitting me, can't focus. I look to the side and see Ren, Jaune and Ruby tossing Blake's weapon to each other. This combined teamwork makes me smile and accept my defeat. 

Blake's ribbon fully restrains me; I'm then punched onto the ground and held down by a gravity glyph. The buzzer goes off meaning the fight's over. The eight students group up and high five each other at a job well down.

Y/N: "Congratulations, you lot won."

Ruby: "We won because we had you as a teacher."

Nora: "So what do we do now?"

Y/N: "How about a reward? For learning to work together and winning."

They all smile while I easily break free. 

Y/N: "Now come on, Vale awaits."

I throw on my coat and take my class to a ice cream shop I always go to after a good workout. When we arrive we take a seat as the waitress arrives.

Waitress: "What'll you be having?"

Y/N: "F/F for me."

Ruby: "Chocolate chip cookie dough with strawberries please."

Yang: "I'll have Raspberry."

Weiss: "Lemon custard."

Blake: "Ube please."

Jaune: "I'll take Mango."

Nora: "Chunky monkey!!!"

Pyrrha: "Butterscotch is fine."

Ren: "The Matcha looks good."

Waitress: "Okay, I'll be with your orders lickedy split."

Ruby: "Man Y/N, your class is the best."

Nora: "I'll say, none of the other teachers takes us out for ice cream."

Pyrrha: "It is nice to be rewarded after doing well in class."

Y/N: "Enjoy, you've earned it."

The waitress comes by with our ice cream.

Nora: "Let's eat!!!"

We laugh at her then dig into our ice cream. As I enjoy the frozen dessert I look at everyone who's laughing at Ruby and Nora. Ruby's got two spoons under her lips making her look like a vampire. Meanwhile Nora occasionally steals a bite of everyone's ice cream. 

They way they all laugh and enjoy each other makes me smile. It makes me happy seeing them so happy. Maybe, just maybe, they'll be my ticket to living life again. My little moment is ruined by Nora yelling.

Nora: "Look, Y/N's smiling!"

All their eyes land on me causing me to lose my smile, damn her. I advert my gaze and just poke my ice cream.

Nora: "Aww someone's embarrassed."

Y/N: "Shut up Nora."

They all laugh at me while I just curse Nora.

*the next night*

I'm woken up from my sleep by a door closing. I peek out my door to see someone rounding a corner. I throw on my jacket and follow after this person. When I reach the courtyard I see team RWBY plus two males leaving campus.

I turn into Beringel and jump down into Vale. I land in a park and see that bullhead landing in the distance. I climb on top of a building and see BY heading in different directions. I follow after Blake and that monkey and am led to a warehouse.

I jump onto the roof and peer through the skylight to see bowler hat guy walking onto a stage. After a long speech he snaps fingers dropping a curtain. I look and growl seeing a massive Paladin with the White Fang logo on it, how'd they get one of those?

Roman speaks again and the crowd begins cheering. They then thin out which makes Blake and monkey visible. Roman spots them and heads for them. Thankfully Blake shoots out the lights coating the place in darkness.

Screaming follows then a loud crash. I look down and follow Blake to the highway. There the Paladin chases after them. Weiss jumps down creating a sheet of ice. The Paladin trips on it and falls off the highway. I jump onto a building and watch as team RWBY prepares for a fight.