All Out War

Andrew peers out from behind the car he's hiding to see another group of soldiers pile out of the open entrance.

"You are trespassing the President's territory and killing men under his protection and service. Surrender now and we will show mercy," A high-ranked soldier yells out.

Andrew turns to look at the others who are also hiding behind vehicles before locking eyes with Danai who shakes her head.

Andrew bites his lip but stands up anyway, revealing himself to the soldiers.

"We will surrender if you hand over the two girls you brought in," Andrew says.

"Take it up to the President as we can't do anything without him giving us the order," The high-ranked soldier says.

"As if I will go in there. Give me the two girls, now!" Andrew raises his voice.

The soldiers raise their guns at him and Andrew rolls across the hood of the car to hide behind it again right as the soldiers open fire.

"Fuck, okay, the C4 was the only explosion we had," Andrew says.

"Maybe there's an armory in there," Zayn says.

At that, Andrew takes out his assault rifle mag and checks that's he's running out of ammo too.

"We'll split into groups once inside. First, let's deal with these motherfuckers," Andrew says. He puts his mag back in and peers out as he mounts his gun and starts shooting.

The others follow his lead and soon the soldiers fall dead.

"Now, let's go," Andrew says.

Everyone gets out from their hiding spots and sprint into the entrance, guns raised as they huddle in a strong formation.

The alarm they heard go off earlier has stopped but the red lights keep flashing and the intercom keeps repeating its message, "Warning! We are under attack."

The sound of boots pounding on the floor makes Andrew and the rest open some doors and hide in the rooms.

But the soldiers aren't easily fooled as they stop and raise their guns and wait.

"They're waiting, they know we're here," Andrew turns to Zayn behind him.

"I got this," Zayn says.

He turns to the other Elites in the room and speaks hushed with them.

"Okay, besides Gerald and I, the rest of the Elites will go out and grab one of the tables to put up as cover in the middle of the hall," Zayn turns back to Andrew.

"You guys sure about this?" Andrew looks at them.

"Lauren trained us to be ready for anything," Dinah responds.

"Okay go," Andrew says.

Dinah, Colson, and Liam get ready before sprinting out and rounding where they came from as gunshots are heard.

"Just come out and surrender intruders!" A soldier raises his voice.

Andrew takes out his revolver and peers around his hiding spot, quickly shooting before hiding again as a scream is heard meaning his bullet hit one of the soldiers.

Then the soldiers start shooting again, the bullets hitting their doorway causing Andrew, Zayn, and Gerald to move further into the room.

"We're back!"

Dinah, Colson, and Liam are crouched, hiding behind a table as they push it in place.

They move and enter the room as Andrew, Gerald, and Zayn move and hide behind the table, the soldiers opening fire.