Out In The Undead World

Lauren's POV

"Let's get moving. The barn is a little far from here," I said.

"Yes, boss," Zayn says.

"What did you guys manage to scrounge up?" I ask as I begin to walk.

"Enough weapons for all of us and quite enough ammo to last us a while that is if we don't waste bullets," Zayn says.

"You all know the rule, if you can take the shot, take it if not, use your melee," I said.

"We brought some medical too. Medicine, your basic first aid, and a little bit more," Niall says.

"Perfect," I smile.

"Everyone keep watch," Zayn says.

"I'll tell all of you if there's any undead out here," Camila says.

"I guess we didn't try out every scenario. I can't believe you have night vision," Gerald says.

"It's low-key cool as fuck," Dinah says.

"Very useful because I can't see shit," Colson says.

"Ally, Niall. Did you guys find anything out in Camila's blood?" I ask.

"We've found quite some stuff. As you all know, she did develop the virus, it's in her, which is why she's immune but since she's human that's why she can turn the undead back to the living. The abilities? We never got to that part it was far more complicated than we thought," Ally says.

"We don't want to turn Camila into a science project but to find out why she has abilities we need high-tech medical equipment," Niall says.

"I'll rather not," Camila says.

"Yeah, I don't feel comfortable with that either," Gerald says.

"But how do you guys know all about this shit?" Camila looks at Niall and Ally.

"Ally and I worked for the government before all of this. We were in the highest tech labs.  Believe it or not, we've worked with people that are like Camila. Some people had actual psychic powers, some like Camila that had super strength that they could pick up a whole truck," Niall says.

"People who developed... You'll say powers... And most didn't know why," Ally says.

"Who knew we lived in a supernatural world," Camila says.

"More or less I'm not saying a vampire is just gonna jump out on us," Ally says.

"We've figured maybe they were just like Camila. But I have a theory that maybe this virus that created the undead was always here with us but it somehow mutated more to cause all of this," Niall explains.

"And why do you say that?" I ask.

"I can't... I can't say. It's classified," Niall says.

"It's government information," Ally says.

"Now see I want to stay on the low so no government motherfuckers find me and make me into a damn experiment," Camila says.

"I wouldn't allow that," I said.

"You keep bringing up making you into an experiment," Liam says.

"Because it can happen," Niall says.

"Can... Can you guys explain?" Shawn speaks.

"Oh! Sorry, I forgot you guys were here," I said.

"It's fine but please explain," Halsey says.

After I explain everything, Shawn, Halsey, and Normani all look shocked.