The Honorable

A/n

This next chapter will be in third person POV. Enjoy! :)

----------

The sound of boots echoes through the halls as the soldiers make their way to the auditorium.

The one leading the group throws opens the double doors as the soldiers move in and take seats in the auditorium seats.

On the stage, is a podium and a projector as they wait for the presenter to show up.

Once all the soldiers are seated down, the presenter comes out flanked by private security detail.

All the soldiers stand up from their seats and salute, all of them shouting 'Mr. President'.

"Soldiers, sit," The President orders.

In unison, all the soldiers sit down in their seats as the projector turns on.

"We got a report from a New York hospital recently that is dated three years back, the day of the outbreak and we can say that it is shocking. Supposedly out there, there is a human. Not just a normal human. A human that is immune to the monsters. We are planning to move in, retrieve her so we can create a cure to end this misery. I need all soldiers to start looking into every sanctuary we know about all across the country and find her. Hopefully alive," The President says.

"Yes, sir!" All soldiers shout.

"Get to searching!" The President says.

All soldiers stand up in unison, salute, and leave the auditorium, heading to the task their Commander in Chief placed on them.

Meanwhile, getting escorted by a private security detail, the President walks down the halls and towards his office.

He opens the door and some security enters with him while some others stay outside as the doors close.

The President sits down at his desk as he picks up a folder and opens it, revealing the names of every sanctuary they know of all over the United States.

"Where could you be?" The President whispers to himself, "Your country needs you. The whole world needs you."

There's a knock on the doors and the security detail inside opens them and it reveals a soldier.

"Sir," The soldier walks in.

The security detail closes the doors as the soldier walks further into the President's office as he salutes once he's in front of the President, who is still seated at his desk.

"Do you have an update, soldier?" The President asks.

"Yes, sir. A report has just come in that The Empire has been burned down to the ground," The soldier informs.

"The one led by the Army woman?" The President asks.

"Yes, former sister Lauren Jauregui," The soldier confirms.

The President looks through his folder and finally finds 'The Empire'.

"That one was located in New York. If the immune girl survived, she may have gone there before the Empire burned down," The President says.

"Sadly there was no single sign that anyone survived the fires," The soldier says.

"Look into it. Send a small group of soldiers over there if you need to," The President says.

"Yes, sir. Right on it," The soldier says. He salutes then leaves the President's office.

The President picks up another folder and inside it's the letter the New York hospital sent and the file of the supposedly immune girl.

"Camila Cabello, we will find you and you will serve a great service for your country," The President says.