Grab And Go

3 days later...

The military car is the only noise heard in the quiet streets as the soldiers make their way to Alexandria.

"We will arrive just after the sun sets, sir," A soldier says.

"Just keep driving soldier," The leader of the small group says.

Later that day, the sun has finally set and it's extremely dark and cold.

"How far are we from Alexandria?" The lead soldier asks.

The soldier with the map turns on a flashlight and studies the map before looking at his surroundings. "We should arrive in five minutes," The soldier says.

"How are we going to approach this, sir?" The soldier driving asks.

The lead soldier hums in thought and looks at the other three men sitting in the back. "Calmly at first. If they resist, the President has given us full authorization to be brutal," He says.

Five minutes later, the bright lights of the military truck light up a gate as the sign next to it says, 'Welcome To Alexandria'.

The lead soldier gets out and climbs up on a nearby car as he sees that the lights of the military truck reveal a watch out.

"Hold it! State your name!" The man on the watchtower calls out.

"Put your gun down! You are pointing it a soldier of the Army of the United States!" The lead soldier speaks.

The man on the watchtower hesitates but then slowly lowers his gun.

The soldiers from inside of the car get out as one hands the lead soldier a megaphone.

"Excuse me fine people of Alexandria. We are the soldiers of the Army of the United States, we will kindly ask you to open up your gates for us!" The lead soldier speaks into the megaphone.

He looks up at the man on the watchtower who tells his buddy at the gate to open it.

One of the soldiers enters the military car and slowly drives in as the gates open before parking.

The lead soldier and the other four soldiers walk in as the people of Alexandria gather around.

"Where is the fine leader of this sanctuary?" The lead soldier speaks into the megaphone.

His question is met by silence until Andrew pushes through to come face to face with the soldiers.

"Here," Andrew speaks.

"Andrew Lincoln. Former military," The lead soldiers speaks.

Andrew studies the man's uniform before he salutes at him. "Sir. What brings you here?" He asks.

One of the soldiers walks to the lead soldier and hands him a clipboard.

The lead soldier and takes it as he looks down at the paper that holds information before scanning the crowd. "I'm looking for a certain Miss Camila Cabello. We have been searching for her and were lead here," The lead soldier says.

At the sound of this, Lauren and Camila step out of the crowd to join Andrew.

"Why are you looking for her, sir?" Lauren speaks.

The lead soldier looks at Lauren and hums. "Lauren Michelle Jauregui Morgado. Former military as well. We have been ordered to come and retrieve Miss Camila Cabello," He says.

"By whom, may I ask?" Lauren asks.

The lead soldier looks at everyone before back the green-eyed girl. "From The Honorable One himself, The President of United States," He says.