• 23 •

you.

10:45 p.m.
•••

"you what...?" george says, his heart beating faster than it's ever beat in his whole life.

"i like you, george." dream says, looking away from george.

"everything about you." he continues, "you're so." dream pauses as he collects his thoughts.

"you know what to say to me and how to say it even when you don't know what's going on. you." dream pauses.

"you aren't like anybody i've ever met." he says, looking at his ceiling once more.

"you've been through so much yet you still find a way to get through it all." dream sighs.

"you don't know how long i can look into your eyes." dream says, forgetting that george is even in the same room as him.

"you have everything figured out even when you don't have it figured out."

"you can do things that i can't do."

"you-." george covers dreams mouth.

"i can do all of that because of you, dream." george says, keeping his hand on dreams mouth.

"i wasn't able to look on the bright side of things." george says, sighing as he remembers the days he'd spend locked up in his room. waiting for someone to give him a purpose.

"not until you came along."

"the picnic reminded me of how i love the sun on my skin, how much i love the sound of the grass and the leaves blowing in the wind."

"the mall reminded me of how i can be myself without anyone judging me."

george uncovers dreams mouth and caresses his cheek.

"it was all because of you."

"i'm here in this present moment because of you dream."

"it was always because of you."

george says, lost in dreams eyes.

dream doesn't know what to say.
he doesn't know what to do.
but he knows one thing for sure.

dream likes george way beyond a platonic feeling and george feels the same way.

the two men sit in silence, taking in everything they had both just said to each other.

dream lifts his hand to touch george's face.

they both lean in, the heat of their faces radiating off one another.

nothing is said
but everything has been said.

they close the gap between them, eyes closed, their lips meet each other for the first time.

there's nothing but sparks between them now.

they both know it now.

they both pull away from the kiss, faces red with admiration.

"i like you too, dream."

_________
A/N

i hope you all enjoyed it <3
writing theses two books has been very therapeutic to me in a way.

i'll be taking a break from writing but i hope you all stick around <3

i loved interacting with you all,
thank you so much for all the kind words and overall support.

next book will probably be karlnapity and how they got together! (maybe...)

thank you, again.

-your author.