• 7 •

moving into
your loving arms.

11:05 a.m.
•••

as soon as dream had finished getting ready they headed straight for sap's and his boyfriends house.

a neon green cat plush sits beside a white blob on dreams dash board, george smiles fondly at the two decors. "i bought you him." george says, pointing at the little cat. "you did! he's very lovely, reminds me that i'm loved by someone." dream says, a genuine smile plastered on his face, "i love you?" george questions, an obvious tone of sarcasm indicated in his voice; "oh come on now. of course you do. i'm great!" dream says, joking around with george "maybe i'll just stay with sap and his lovers..." george says, half joking. "NOPE. i'm holding you hostage." dream argues back, turning up the radio so george doesn't say anything more.

well, I will call you darlin' and everything will be okay
'cause I know that I am yours and you are mine
doesn't matter anyway
in the night, we'll take a walk, it's nothing funny
Just to talk

george tunes out the music, he thinks back to last night. he wonders if dream has ever fallen in love with someone, he wonders if he's ever looked at someone in the eyes and asked if he could kiss him the way he did in george's dream.

put your hand in mine
you know that I want to be with you all the time
you know that I won't stop until I make you mine
until I make you mine.

dream hums along with the song, a soft smile planted on his face; he looks over at george who has the opposite expression, dream turns the volume down on the radio, "you okay?" he says as he turns into his best friends neighborhood.

well, i have called you darlin' and i'll say it again, again
so kiss me 'til I'm sorry, babe, that you are gone and I'm a mess
and I'll hurt you and you'll hurt me and we'll say things we can't repeat.

"huh? yeah. yeah, i'm okay." george finally says as he tunes the music back in, realizing that dream had turned it down to ask him a question.

"what's on your mind?" dream asks, pulling into the driveway and parking the car, not turning it off yet.

"you, i guess." george says absent absent-mindedly.

put your hand in mine
you know that I want to be with you all the time
you know that I won't stop until I make you mine
until I make you mine

"me?" dream says, as he tilts his head in confusion. george snaps back into reality and looks at dream who has a confused expression on his face "have you ever fallen in love?"

you need to know
we'll take it slow
i miss you so
we'll take it slow
it's hard to feel you slipping (you need to know)
through my fingers are so numb (We'll take it slow)
and how was I supposed to know (I miss you so)
that you were not the one?

dreams face changes from a confused look to a look of bliss and reminisce, "i have." dream says, looking into george's eyes.

put your hand in mine
you know that i want to be with you all the time
you know that i won't stop until i make you mine
until i make you mine
put your hand in mine
you know that I want to be with you all the time
oh darlin', darlin', baby, you're so very fine
you know that I won't stop until I make you mine

"what was it like?" george asks, shyly looking away from dreams eyes, dream chuckles lightly "like a constellation being planted in my eyes everytime i look at them."  dream says, turning off the car finally.

"shall we?" dream says, moving on from the conversation at hand.

"lets." george says, half deep in thought. they both open their doors to get out at the same time.

george wonders who dream had fallen in love or fell in love with and why he doesn't talk about them, maybe something bad had happened between them? maybe it was all one sided.

maybe george should really let go of these butterflies that infest his stomach every time he looks at dream.