• 6 •

house to house

10:35 a.m.
•••

dream wakes up, george is no longer sleeping in his arms, patches is also nowhere in sight; they must've gone to the living room or something, dream gets up from his bed and stretches.

"hey dream can we go get the stuff in a bi-" he opens the door seeing dream mid stretch, his shirt showing his mid drift.

dream puts his hands down and stares at george with a smile, not knowing why he paused his sentence "yeah! we can go after i eat some breakfast?" dream says, getting up from his bed fully and heading to the door, george moves out of the way and follows behind quietly, a tinge of pink dancing across his face ever so slightly.

dream fixes himself a bowl of cereal, it's not much but he wants to get packing and moving george's life into his over with. george's phone buzzes in his pocket, he takes it out to see who's texting him.

karl: hey!! me and the boys packed all your stuff in boxes for you so it's easier to move in and out!

george: youre a saint sent from the heavens

karl: yeah yeah, i love you. i'm going to visit you often, you know this right?

george smile disappears, he hopes that he isn't making this hard for anyone. he's loved living with sapnap and having his bestfriend over all the time, he doesn't know what it would be like living with dream but he's sure he doesn't mind visits from the boys.

"you okay?" dream says, startling george from his thoughts, "huh..?" george says, still staring at his phone screen, "you look distraught. what's wrong?" dream gets up to put his bowl in the sink. "would karl and sap and quackity be allowed over..." he slightly whispers, scared that dream is going to get mad he's inviting people to his home, dream chuckles light heartedly, "yes george, OUR friends can come over anytime they'd like." dream says, turning to look at george with a smile on his face, george's face brightens up and he goes back to texting his buddy.

george: i would hope so jacobs.

karl: you know so david.

__________

A/N

i apologize for the lack of uploads!!! been busy with life a lot recently :[ i'll try to get two chapters out this week but i can't promise anything!!!

reminder that i do not tolerate the sexualization of the characters in MY book, i could care less if it's anybody else's but i wanted to remind you all of it as it makes me extremely uncomfortable.

be safe!

-your author <3