:ODDLY ATTRACTIVE THINGS THEY DO:

Neil Perry=
-Removes his glasses. Something about it. He always takes them off of his face and bites on the part that goes behind his ears. You've always found it attractive.

Todd Anderson=
-The way he reacts to his name being called. His head shoots up quick and his eyes dart all around the room. It's a bit funny but nonetheless handsome.

Knox Overstreet=
-When he is working, or focusing, he'll tickle the back of his neck. His sleeves will be rolled up to his elbows and he'll trace circles on himself.

Charlie Dalton=
-The way he blows smoke out of his mouth after taking a drag of a cigarettes. It slowly escapes his lips and surrounds his face in a giant mysterious cloud time of formation. It always makes your heart stop and your mind wonder.

Steven Meeks=
-The way he reads. Sounds so weird, right? But when it's nighttime and he wants to relax, he'll remove all of his clothes, and remain in a comfortable pair of pants and a thin undershirt. He'll fold his arms across his chest and read to book from afar. He looks like a Greek God in a Renaissance painting. You could just stare at him all night.

Gerard Pitts=
-The way he runs his teeth over his bottom lip. He doesn't bite harshly, he just sort of runs his teeth and his lips over his bottom lip. You always catch yourself staring at his lips to see if he'll do it. You can't help yourself.

Richard Cameron=
-The way he holds your hand. He grips it tightly, like he's protecting you from danger. It makes you stop breathing every now and then. The way he just takes charge makes you feel ways you never felt before.

Chris Noel=
-The way she laughs. It's intoxicating. Her head dips back and her mouth extends into this massive grin. You tend to look away and clear your throat a million times out of nervousness. Her beauty is so jarring that it makes you a bit anxious- in a great way.