"That's a start, at least." :TODD ANDERSON IMAGINE:

Author's Note: Short one but I felt like writing something for Todd :)

Todd's POV:

I sat beside (Y/N). My legs were bouncing on the floor and my fingers were drumming on the table. I felt anxious and nervous for some reason. I was trying to focus on my book but my nerves were getting to me. They were infecting my thoughts as well. All of a sudden... a hand ran down my thigh to my knee, and a hand grabbed mine. I looked. Of course, it was my lovely (Y/N). They grinned at me and then put the hand on my thigh on my back. They started rubbing circles and then kissed my knuckles. 

"Why are you tweaking out, lovie? It's okay. You're okay." They said, pressing a kiss on my temple. I felt myself needing to smile. I turned my head really quickly, away from them, looking at the floor. I got embarrassed of my smile quite often. I just got scared people would mock it. I didn't know if it looked strange or not. I would constantly look at myself in the mirror and just smile. I always thought I looked weird. I just wanted to send my fist through the mirror but I didn't need seven more years of bad luck. That's when someone gently punched my shoulder. 

"Why do you do that, dummy?" It was (Y/N). I looked with a sort of 'huh' confused face. They grabbed my cheeks and kissed my cheekbone. 

"Hide your smile." They explained. I felt my chest get all hot. 

"Oh because- because I hate it. I look weird and-" (Y/N)'s eyes softened. They began to stroke my cheeks with her thumb as well, holding my face gentler. They felt bad. But they shouldn't. But now I felt bad they felt bad. 

"You're smile is what makes my day... you can't hide it. You don't look weird, you can't hate it! I think you're so handsome, darling. Smile for me." They ordered as they grabbed my hands and pulled me closer. I shook my head with a gentle blush filling my cheeks. They kissed the top of my hands and looked up at me. I could feel my smirk growing. 

"Please..." They sort of begged. I then smiled. Widely. I let most of my teeth show and then bit my lip to hide it again. It would take time for me to just be able to smile, not hiding it. (Y/N) blushed and giggled at me, kissing my forehead. 

"That's a start, at least."