:WHEN YOU HOLD THEIR HAND FOR NO REASON:

Author's Note: This one is set before you guys start dating. The idea came from @_the_one_the_only  THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE IDEASSS

Neil Perry=
-He just looked at your hand holding his. A smirk, one I like to call 'The Neil Smirk', grew on his blushing face. He interlocked both of your fingers and pulled you closer to him. He didn't make a big deal of it. He just let you know he appreciated the affection.

Todd Anderson=
-He jumped and pulled his hand away at first. Then he noticed you got embarrassed by his reaction. You thought he wasn't interested in you but he was, OF COURSE HE WAS! He said "Oh wait-" and grabbed your hand back. He kissed the top of your hand and looked at your eyes, making sure you knew he wasn't disgusted or uncomfortable.

Knox Overstreet=
-He immediately held your hand and reacted kindly. He used his thumb to trace circles on the the top of your hand.

Charlie Dalton=
-Once he felt your hand on his, he elbowed the Meeks who was right next to him. "See?" He said motioning to your hands. "The people love me." Meeks rolled his eyes. You then scoffed and let go of his hand. If that's all you were to him, just another one of 'the people', why bother flirting anymore? He then wrapped his arms around you from behind and rested his chin on your head. "But the difference is, this is the only person I adore." You rolled your eyes with a bashful grin. He had such a way with words.

Steven Meeks=
-As soon as he felt you holding his hand, he mumbled "awww." His aw was followed by a heavy blush. He rested his head on your shoulder and closed his eyes, making himself even more comfortable.

Richard Cameron=
-He kissed the top of your hand and then held it tighter. He liked the feeling of your hand in his. It brought him this sense of comfort he didn't know he needed.

Gerard Pitts=
-He held your hand tighter and began to rub his thumb across the top of yours. But then he started chuckling. "Your hands are small." He said, making sure the comparison between his massive hands and your tiny hands were drawn.