"Zeus must've calmed down." :STEVEN MEEKS IMAGINE REQUEST:

Author's Note: This is for @Robertha24 THANK YOU FOR REQUESTING LOVIE!!! An even more special thank you for requesting Meeks... he's my favorite, just don't tell Neil

You woke up to rain abusing your dorm room window. You picked your head up from the pillow it laid on. It was Meeksy's pillow. It smelt of his old books and heavy mint. His wore cologne that smelt of mint. It was a gentle scent though. Gentle but soothing. It was nice to wake up to. Not as nice as the feeling of his arm around your waist. 

His arm only got tighter as the rain got heavier and he tried to force himself to sleep. He pulled your back and waist against his chest and waist, pressing his nose in the crook of your neck. He gently moaned, giving you the sense he was about to wake up or he was talking in his dreams. Either way, it made your stomach flutter. You rolled on your back and he placed his head on your stomach, his mouth gently opening to let out a sigh. You ran your fingers through his ginger hair, noticing he had fallen asleep with his glasses on. You pulled the glasses from his beady pale nose, trying not to wake him. But between the rain and between his dreams making him all noisy, it was a losing battle. So he woke up, picking his head up from his stomach and looking at the window. 

"Zeus has got to calm his ass down, what is up with that rain?" Was the first thing Meeks said as he sat up. He hung his legs over the edge of his bed, scratching his pale and bare chest. He slept shirtless and pantless, only wearing a loose pair of boxers to sleep. They were basically shorts though. They were way too long. Then he realized that he didn't wish you good morning! He dragged you to his lap by your wrists and sat you on his thighs. You blushed and giggled at his silly little way of wishing you good morning. 

He dragged his lips down your neck, stopping at your collarbone. He bit you, making you crack up giggling. He then pulled away, shushing you and laughing at himself. His hand then slapped over your lips, singling you HAD to be quiet. It was still six in the morning. Most of the boys weren't awake yet. But Meeks liked to wake up this early so he could kiss and cuddle you. He then pulled his hand from your mouth and kissed your lips. First kiss of the morning was always the most important to him. He tried to make it romantic. So he picked you up, still kissing you. He spun you two in a circle, holding your body in his embrace. He then pinned you against the window, the rain lighting up as he kissed you even sweeter. Then he pulled away, running his fingers through your hair. He tried to not make himself blush but it didn't work. His cheeks went a gentle shade of pink and his eyes looked down at his feet. You picked up his face by his chin and kissed his freckled nose. 

"And good morning." He said finally, walking to his closet. You started walking to the door when all of a sudden his arms snaked back around your waist. Your back was pulled against his chest and he spoke into your shoulder. 

"No no no, you can't leaveee!" He complained. You giggled and rocked back and forth with him as he continued to complain into your neck. 

"I'm just going to wash my face and brush my teeth, Meeksy."

"NO! Stay. Stay with me, Robby." He practically begged, hopelessly staring into your large eyes, completely devoted to you and your love. You kissed his forehead and shook him from you. 

"I'll be back." You warned, jogging to the bathroom. He felt himself grow bored as soon as you left. He just didn't feel the same without you.

He began to make some warm tea (or coffee, whichever you prefer love) though. He put in everything you liked and did it just right. He even brewed it correctly. Perfecting your custom morning beverage was an art form of his. One he crafted within the first few days of knowing you. He crafted it and paid attention to it so much because he just wanted you to start your morning off right. If the morning started right, the rest of the day couldn't be treacherous. And if it was... he didn't mind. He didn't mind comforting you and he absolutely didn't mind kissing and adoring you till you felt better. 

He placed his coffee cup on his desk and began to write a note on a napkin. He did this every morning as well. It was different everyday. This morning, the note was, I LOVE YOU MY LOVELY ROBBY!!! You're my favorite person ever. You're the most beautiful, most adventurous, and most greatest thing I ever encountered... I'm way too lucky to have you. He was good at writing love notes. But he wanted the morning ones to be light hearted rather than devout. 

You walked back in and was immediately shocked. Meeks shot up from his chair and picked you up off the ground. Your feet and legs went flying into the air. They swung around his waist and he pinned you back against his door. You gasped as he gently kissed your lips. He was such a romantic, especially in the morning. 

He then pulled away from you and giggled, "I just missed you." You kissed his lips again, tightly clutching onto the back of his neck. You felt him groan against your lips. You unwrapped your legs from him and placed your feet back on the ground. He kissed your hair and then signalled to the drink on his night stand. You chirped up and jogged over to the nightstand, super excited about his note this morning. You dropped down on his bed and turned on the lamp, pulling his comforter over your legs. You grabbed your drink and then read the note. Your heart immediately gushed as you looked up at him. You saw him placing his Welton hoodie over his skinny little body. When his head poked through, he pulled his hood up. It was chilly in his room. 

He grabbed a hoodie of his from his closet. He sat down across from you and pulled your body close to his. He put the hoodie over your body and left the hood up. He kissed your forehead as well. He adored when you wore a hood. He just thought you looked so hopelessly sweet. 

He then sat down beside you and pulled you into his side. He reached behind you and turned off his lamp. You were now only left with the light outside to comfort you both. You cuddled in his bed, beneath his blanket, his lips kissing all over your face and head. You sighed in satisfaction at this feeling. 

"You're so beautiful." He said, kissing your lips. He gently bit against your bottom lip and traced your jaw with his thumb. Your eyes fluttered open and then fluttered shut. 

"You're amazing." He said, placing his lips on your leg, adjusting your hoodie so he had more access to your neck. He then pulled away, placing his head on your collarbone. He sighed and closed his eyes, taking your hand in his. He kissed your hands and your wrists. You both listened to the rain gently beat against the window. 

"Zeus must've calmed down." You joked as you kissed his head and put your chin against his hair. His lips then brushed against yours. As his kisses grew more passionate, more hungry, thunder roared. It beamed through your window and then boomed in the sky, thunder roaming all around Welton. That made Meeks smile as he kissed you even further. 

"How I love these mornings." He confessed, biting your lower lip and kissing you once more, ever so sweetly.

"Oh how I love you, my Romeo." You joked, mocking him. He gasped and put both of your drinks down on the wooden side table, slamming you down on the bed. He tickled you and poked you and playfully kissed you as you shouted and yelped for him to stop.

"I love youuuu." He chirped as he kissed you. "I love youuuu." He chirped as he tickled you even more. Even though you mocked him... you did adore these mornings just like he did.