:YOU TELL THEM YOU DON'T LOVE THEM ANYMORE, AS A JOKE:

Neil Perry=

-Just stares at you for a second... waiting for you to say something else. You didn't want to tell him it was a joke yet because his reaction was so nonchalant and anticlimactic. You were going to wait it out.

-He finally clears his throat and gulps hard, looking away from you. "Well, I still love you. I know I will for a long time. But I can't hold you back on life."

-Now you felt bad because he was so sweet about it. You laughed and hugged him, telling him it was all a mean joke. He started laughing and didn't let you out of the hug you had created. He told you he'd get you back for playing that mean trick. He never did, though.

Todd Anderson=

-On the spot, starts crying. You immediately tell him you were kidding and start comforting him. He keeps apologizing. "I'm sorry, I just got scared. I'm sorry for crying. I ruined your joke, I'm sorry."

-Took him at least a half hour to stop crying and an hour to be able to walk out of his dorm room and pretend like nothing happened

-A few days later, you would make jokes about how fragile he was and how much he loves you. He laughed at those. He liked those kinds of jokes because he'd either get to make fun of you in return, laugh, or also make fun of his fragile little self.

Knox Overstreet=

-Laughs. "Yeah, sure, okay (Y/N)."

-He knew it was a joke. Knox is actually really hard to fool. He's quick witted when he chooses to be.

Charlie Dalton=

-When you told him... he started singing? Tears On My Pillow by Little Anthony started spewing out of his mouth in massive loud shouts. He pulled you up from your sitting position and forced you to dance.

-"You can give me one last dance if you don't love me anymore." He told you, as you two swayed. He began screaming again. You covered his mouth and kissed his forehead. "I WAS KIDDING, YOU ANIMAL!"

-You guys kept dancing to the music Charlie provided after you broke the news that it was a joke. He started to sing peacefully after you bid the news. He had a beautiful voice, believe it or not.

Steven Meeks=

-He immediately wanted to fix the issue that was preventing you from loving him. He needed you. You were his person and he was your man. He would fix this.

-"(Y/N), please don't say that. We're just stuck in a complicated obstacle. We can fix this. Anything you need me to do, I'll do. Just don't stop loving me... please."

-You hugged him and wrapped your legs around his waist. He laid his head in the crook of your neck and pulled you as close as he possibly could to his his chest. "I was just kidding, love." You whispered, sadness in your voice. "Thank fucking gosh." He confessed with an exasperated sigh.

Gerard Pitts=

-Immediately thought there was someone else you loved. "Is there someone else?" He asked, looking at you with pure sadness but a bit of understanding within his soul.

-"Yeah... his name is Richard Ca-" You tried to take the joke a step further but as you went to get through Cameron's name, you began cracking up. You buried your eyes in your palms and could be heard laughing in the room next door. Pitts felt a massive wave of relief wash over his body.

-"That's a messed up joke, babe." He laughed, kissing your head. You apologized and kissed his lips. He would get back at you for your failed attempt of jokingly breaking his heart.