Suddenly, Hermione had collapsed to her knees, a broken cry escaping her mouth. Harry had gone to assist the girl, not knowing why she had fallen. He crouched down on a knee, holding Hermione by the shoulders.

He didn't ask what was wrong, only looking at what she had seen. Head darted towards what the girl had seen. The Weasleys, His father, Remus, Tonks, and Neville were all standing there, comforting each other or sobbing to themselves. Harry could feel a dreadful feeling grow within him, Where's Athena and Sirius? The feeling only only increased as worrisome thoughts only filled his head.

Harry slowly stood up, walking towards the group as what he had feared slowly became a reality.

Sirius was on the floor, craddling a badly injured girl by her sides. Light wisps of magic circled around a deep-ish crater on her back, more light emitting from Sirius' hands. Though, that didn't distract others from the state she was in. Aside from the bleeding wound, dirt, gashes, and bruises that littered her skin. Her hoodie was taken off, only showing more of the wounds on her skin. Her pants were ripped here and there, blood seeping out from it. Even if the blood and dirt covered the surface of the girls skin, you could still easily tell that she was pale.

As Harry had gotten closer, he could begin to hear words and cries escape Sirius' mouth. "You're doing well, Fi... The tiny scratch on your back is soon going to be no more, and you'll be okay again. Its like back when you were younger, me having to patch up or heal your wounds from when you would train with Nat or Clint, remember? You'll get to see them again, I know you will. Right after thi-"

And that was when Sirius couldn't hold himself anymore. He tried. Tried so hard to not break down right there. To be strong and have hope whilst his daughter was healing. However, word after word, as the feeling of magic leaving his hand, no progress was made. At least, that's what it looked like.

Sirius felt a hand his shoulder. however he didn't look at them. "It's alright, Pads. We know Athena's strong. As long as her heart beats, then we-" Remus' voice broke, trying to stay strong for his love and daughter. "-we'll be fine. She'll be fine."

Sirius held on those words, nodding slowly.

Draco and Blaise finally made it to the hall. They had followed Athena's instructions, hiding as they waited for the fight to die down, and even helping out students of Hogwarts from the death eaters or creatures. They felt proud of themselves, a bit of pride here as they had done what was right.

However, now as they stood inside the hall, they couldn't help but feel out of place. Their families and people they know were the reason why other students and teachers were injured.

Ignoring the eyes on them, the two boys surfed throughout the group of people, looking for one girl in particular. And when they did, Draco had to admit that a part of him broke. The Malfoy ran towards her, falling down onto his knees in front of her and Sirius as he made it.

"What- what happened to her?" Draco asked, swallowing the lump in his throat. Sirius looked up, muttering out his name.

"Draco..." Normally, the Black would've grabbed the boy by his collar, and unintentionally taking out his anger on him. However, remembering how Athena had told him of Draco's situation, he only looked at Remus to explain.

Understanding the look on Sirius' face, Remus nodded, then turning to look at Draco. "SHe was hit with a confringo spell on the back. She was teleporting herself and Fred away from a death eater, however they didn't get out in time as it had hit her slightly. Her heart beat is very faint though, and she's getting paler and paler every minute."

Draco nodded. He looked at Sirius, arms out towards Athena. "Can I..?"

Sirius nodded, slowly letting go of the girl and giving her to Draco. Draco had placed the girl onto the floor, keeping her up on her side so that he got a better view of the wound on the back. He wanted to vomit, to leave, to kill the death eater who had done this. However, he rid those thoughts as he made it his goal to save his cousin.

"Anapneo." He muttered, a thread of lights escaping his hand, flowing to Athena's chest. "Vulnera Sanentur." This was the spell the left his mouth multiple times. Sirius' eyes slowly widened, watching as the crater began to restore, blood disappearing. His mouth gaped a bit, thankful for the boy.

"How do you know to do that spell? It would take a lot of magical energy to be able to do that, as well as experience." Remus asked, eyes widened a bit.

Draco let out a small laugh. "I want to be healer... However, with the war that's going on, I wasn't able to practice for it due to... death eater stuff..." Draco had whispered the last bit, still ashamed of that fact. "Though, Athena had helped me with this profession. She would come to me after her trainings or when she would get hurt, just to heal her bruises or wounds. She trusted me enough to do that, even though I didn't even have any experience back then."

It wasn't long before Draco had finished healing the wound on her back, looking drained and tired. Sirius had expected the girl to wake up already but she wasn't. "Wha- what's happening? Why isn't she waking up?"

Draco shook his head. "She lost a lot of blood due to the wound being that deep. Not to mention the other wounds she has on her body. We can't wake her up now, we can't rush her body. It'll be best if she got some rest for now-"

Before he could finish what he was saying, he was engulfed into a bear hug. "Thank you. Thank you so much."