Gold digger: 10

I have been resting on the living room sofa for an hour but nothing good is there to watch in the TV. So i thought to take a walk outside.

After a bit of walking i sat in the gazebo and closed my eyes. The winds were low but cool that made me feel sleepy. It was better than anything in the world for this moment.

Siya joined me later and seeing my lazy state forced me to go inside my room and rest seeing that it was getting evening and i could catch a cold.

While passing the hall i saw some cakes advertisement and i ended up calling vansh.

R- Vansh when will u come home?

I heard no reply so i thought he didn't heard me.

V- Do u want something or something happened?

R- I want to eat a cake.

V- No, u have been eating too much junk from outside.

R- Please vansh your child wants it.

I heard him sighing.

I got him.

V- Fine. I will bring on my way.

R- Ok. Don't forget.

V- Hmm.

I ate a chocolate cake few hours ago with my brother but I'm craving for it again and it's uncontrollable. So here i am drooling seeing videos of people eating cake.

I had to make big excuses like i had work and then i will be late then a friend of mine lives in hostel so I will go with her so i can't come back to live with him.

He was so persistent that he was ready to pick me up whenever i call but then he had a flight in the morning so i made a excuse of it and got saved but soon i have to drop the bomb.

I was going to the kitchen to fetch my burger and wait for vansh till my cake arrived when i hear siya yelling at Ishani.

Strange.

She never raises her voice at anyone. On top of that Ishani.

I walk towards the kitchen to get my burger when i see a paper fallen on the ground. I picked it up to check it's content when i lost my damn cool.

My joining letter's first sheet was soaked in oil. I fisted my hands around the paper and i looked around for any servants who received this letter and threw it like fucking idiots and using it a garbage paper.

But suddenly the thought came in my mind which made me pull my hair in frustration. Vansh also receives important papers through delivery so the servants don't have a death wish.

Siya- Bhabhi.

I heard siya from behind call me in the calmest voice ever.

R- Siya do u know where did this paper end up here?

She looked embarrassed like she did this fucking mistake and if she did it by mistake It's ok.

Siya- Ishani did it.

When i heard ishani's name my patience broke down. Now she's up for a hell of a ride.

R- Ishannii.

I shouted on the top of my lungs as i moved towards the hall.

R- Ishannii.

Ishani- Why the hell are u shouting like I'm deaf.

She said sounding annoyed but the smirk playing on her lips spiked me off.

R- You ruined my joining letter deliberately?!

It sounded like a question but it was more of a statement.