Ruhi: 8

I woke up to see vansh was nowhere in sight and it was eight in the morning. I rolled off to Vansh's side and thought to sleep five more minutes. Living for a a day in this house without spying or any drama it's really weird. I remembered i was again laying on my stomach. I lay on my back and again close my eyes.

My phone starts ringing and i pick it up.

R- Hello.

I heard the voice of the person who i have missed so much but in anger i have not talked to much in these past years.

R- Masi.

Masi- Ruhi do u want me to die worrying about u. U changed your number and it was worrying me to death what happened to u.I came to your hostel but u weren't living there anymore. There's a level of being angry. We did what we should do to give a good and worry free childhood but u.

R- Masi I didn't want to worry u I'm sorry but i wasn't getting back at u for those things. And hiding the fact that my father was alive and still i have to live a life of a orphan was intolerable but i think it's enough of anger i wanted to show because u all won't admit that u were wrong for one percent also.

Masi- We are sorry. Stop this estranded relationship now. You are fine, right?

R- Yes. You came to Mumbai?

Masi- Yes, your brother has got a job in mumbai so after he was settled we came to see him. We can move back to Mumbai if your mausa ji doesn't start his stupidness again. I would stab him this time.

R- You don't have to come on the verge of divorce again for me. I have settled in life and ...

I wanted to tell her about vansh and me being pregnant but I'm scared that they will beat me to death if they know it.

Masi- Why did u stop talking with your mama aslo. Did he drink again and say something ??

R- No masi..u know he won't say anything wrong to me while being drunk also and i like him drunk. Its just i was busy in work and i already informed him.

Masi- Yes he told us but i had to confirm it, cannot trust my alcoholic brother.

She said chukling.

R- I miss u masi

masi- Riddhima u are fine right?

R- Hmm. When are u coming to meet me?

Masi- I will tell u when it's decided. Shubham in coming there in few days he told me.

R- What?

I was shocked. If he comes here I'm a dead meat. He had had said me to not trust kabir but me being me in anger never listened to him. I have to stay in hostel for the time being

R- Okay bye i will get late for work.

I cut the call without listening to her. I need to handle him first then think of a way to tell about my marriage and things.

God please save me.

If i tell them that I'm pregnant and married together then they won't beat me, right?!

Yeah.

V- Riddhima are u fine?

I heard Vansh's voice from the closet. When did he come? Did he hear me. He also doesn't know about my family.

R- Hmm.

I looked at him trying to know if he heard something but he like always never gave away a hint and walked towards the dressing table in just a towel around his waist and ruffling his hair with another towel.