I'll earn your forgiveness:4

It was  night time now vansh was again missing riddhima & now he wants to get her back because he's caused her so much pain that his years of loneliness & pain are nothing Infront of her, he's ready to do anything to earn her forgiveness but now he doesn't want to live without her though he would still be denying to want her back in his life if it was not for siya's truth revaluation & he's lucky he got to know it sooner than more late. He's been a jerk to keep his ego in between his riddhima who loved her like there's no tomorrow but he couldn't treasure the love he was getting after years, God would be also laughing from above. Well! yeah he's started to believe in god because he thinks it was riddhima's believe in her god that made siya survive through her coma & reveal the truth otherwise he would have cried his whole life unknowingly that he himself ruined his life. Now he's ready for all punishments but never leave her ever.

Its just 4 days and then I'll never let to get away from me or say never leave u even if he has to die for it.
I know u went to meet sejal so I want to take your time & enjoy because now i cannot force u otherwise i would have brought u back today only by my jet plane.

.
.
.
.
.
.
I was probably 8am in the morning when angre came running into my room. Though sleep is far away from me from the time riddhima left me i think its because i was habituated to her being in my arms while sleeping. When i came as Vihaan then also after she used to sleep i would cross our border line & cuddle with her now when i remember it i think I'm being punished for hurting her & I'm okay with it. So it was 2 or 3 hours ago i slept when angre broke my sleep where riddhima forgives me & comes with me to VR Mansion but when she was about to enter this fool woke me up.

V- What the hell angre.!!  Can't u let me sleep?

Angre- Boss sorry but dadi had an heart attack.

V- What ? Where is she?

Angre- Boss she's in hospital someone saw her on the streets & helped her to the hospital.

V- Let's go.

Angre- Boss first freshen up & the leave I'm going there right now.

V- Okay. I will come in 5 minutes.
.
.
.
.
.
Dadi condition was not that worse so she was discharged after 1 days later & now she's back but the doctor has instructed strict diet for her. The girl who brought her to the hospital was a doctor herself & she helped us a lot. Now she's been visiting her from that day till today she came to our house also. She looks good & polite but still trusting someone so easily is not vansh rai Singhania's cup of tea but since she helped dadi at the time of need i cannot be worse & give her a cheque and tell her to stay away. The more worst could not happen when ishani met her & then we got to know they were classmates later she chooses biology & their classes were different. Now from the last two days whenever  i come from work she present in the hall & chattering with ishani & when she sees me she seductively show her shit flirting when i ignore like flu.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
It has been two days after arriving at Bangkok & in these two days we enjoyed a lot. Bangkok is nice place for holidays & it has helped me relax from my fucked up life about what will happen in future i have no clue about but right now my pregnancy is killing me. From the day i arrived at Bangkok I'm unable to eat anything properly in the morning it make me vomit all the food. I'm unable to enjoy many dishes as its strong smell makes me feel nausea. Today the third day and sejal's birthday also and at night i have my flight back to Mumbai as i couldn't take leave for more days. Though i have taken a leave for 4 days but i will return today only so that i could rest the whole night  & at morning i have got a appointment for my monthly checkup its going to be 2 months & then after that i can rest the whole day and resume my work from next day. Nowadays i feel like i have become a sleeping beauty i can fall asleep whenever i want.