Story: 11

Sejal- Are u pranking with me?

R- No

Sejal- When he didn't meet u all these years nor called u to talk once then how come?

R- He is going to come out soon. His period is getting over.

He told me he loved me so much and if he saw me also then he would die every day not being able to live and smile with me.

He didn't want me to see him in jail and hate him because he was in behind bars as a killer a criminal that to of my own mother. I was a child i would believe he was bad so he thought he better be dead and i would live my life without problems or sadness.

He said sorry that i had to live and know myself as a orphan but he would do it again to keep me safe.

Sejal- Riddhima it's okay don't cry. I'm happy atlast u met him. U should forgive your family now. Enough of anger and sufferings.

R- I already talked with bhaiya and masi. Dad told me to not be angry on my brother or masi nor mama ji. He made them promise to not tell me about him being alive and if i want to be angry it should be on him. But how could i be a heartless when he suffered from the death of his wife and getting accused of it & then not being able to see your children.

Sejal- You did right. You know na i will support u even if u want to kill someone. I never spoke about it in these years because i knew u miss them and u were hurt.

R- He said i look exactly like my mother and he will be so happy to spend time with me and see me everyday and feel our mother is present between us but what will happen if they get to know i married someone without telling anyone.

Sejal- Ruhi Don't be scared. Tell about it to vansh and he will help u.

R- I love u. You are there for me always.

Sejal- I love u too. You are the reason I'm alive riddhima and from that day i was bound to be there foe u not as a gratitude towards u but as my respect towards u.

The day my mother was killed it was a normal Sunday as masi had told me. My father was home and he was watching a movie with my mother and i was playing in the lawn cycling my toy bicycle around with my stuffed toys in the basket. My brother was playing cricket on the pathway with mama ji who had come to meet us.

Mama ji got a call so went inside to answer it and my brother dragged me inside as it had Started to rain  heavily but i was crying to go out. I ran to my parents room but no one was inside. Suddenly sounds of bullets rang throughout our house. I had hidden myself in the cupboard due to the loud noise. Until the sounds went down i watched my mother being dragged and shot in the head. I was a child to know what was happening. I was not mature enough to know my mother was being killed. I sobbed inside sitting and watching the bloody drain from her body but nobody heard or noticed me because of the heavy rain and thunder.

When they went away and the sound had ceased i came out and tried to wakeup my mother but she didn't move or get up from the sleep. The scene is embedded in my memory that i cannot forget it that's why i find it difficult to breath in closed areas. I cried when she won't wakeup i saw my brother running inside he had a cut on his forehead where red colour was dripping and seeing my mother he had tears in his eyes and took me out. Then i saw a girl there hiding behind a flower pot. I ran towards her slipping from my brother's hand and held her hands. She was our maids daughter. We used to play together sometimes. Next i saw my brother speaking something to her and lifting me in his arms and running.

Masi had told me about this day when i was around twelve years and had capability to understand about the dreams i had and i saw a women in it. She was my mother who was killed infront of me. I had told them whatever i saw that day but growing up i forgot most of it but didn't forget my mother getting killed and it haunted me till some years.