Painful Love: 1

It was the day after vansh announced ahaana as his wife leaving a heart broken riddhima but she stayed back only for siya's sake as she was constantly taking her name & vansh also allowed her to be here for her sister.

She was shifted to the guest house she was remembering the morning incident when ahaana & ishani had burned her wedding lehnga & vansh did not speak a word instead he had a smirk plastered on his face.

Flashback
9am morning

R- So Mr. raisinghania u don't fell bad seeing this

Vansh was quite & looking in other direction

R- Okay fine then let me help u enjoy a little. Wait till i come back.

Vansh just rolled his eyes while ishani & ahaana were enjoying it.
Finally ishani could show that gold digger her place.

Riddhima fumbled in her suitcase & found a chain similar to her nuptial chain she had liked it very much & bought it when she saw it on the streets. And today she thanked god she bought it & after that she took out the VR ring from her jwellery pouch. She had stopped wearing that ring after the fake death of vansh. Taking both in her hands she moved to the place where vansh burnt her lehnga.

R- See now I'm helping u to feel more happiness.

Showing only the end of the chain which looked like a nuptial chain she threw it in the fire as fast as she could because if vansh inspects it he would know its not the real one. She was sad & angry seeing his behaviour but she couldn't bring herself to burn her nuptial chain.

Ahaana- What was that?

R- My nuptial chain.

Vansh seeing this understood this & felt a pain in his chest & his emotions were displayed on his face & riddhima noticed it but he hid it in seconds.

Ishani- If u burn it or not it doesn't matter as vansh bhai's wife is ahaana.

R- Ofcourse. Then this ring also deserves the same fate.

Showing the VR ring she threw it in the fire & stared into Vansh's eyes.

Vansh moved away follwed by ahaana like a tail.
.
.
.
.
.
R- I think i never deserve any happiness in my life because i took away somebody else's happiness.

Riddhima remembered her friend sara who protected her from getting molested but her life got ruined because of it. Riddhima couldn't prove her innocent because the opposite people were rich & powerful. Nobody heard her pleas.

Though sara was just a bit angry with her but when she was released from the jail she got to know her love had committed sucide & now everything had finished for her & her anger converted into hate for her & she cursed her that she'll feel the same pain as her & that will staisfy her because she saw her happy with kabir & she couldn't tolerate it but deep down in heart sara knew it was her anger issues that made her become a killer but she was not ready to accept it.

Riddhima had always been guilty for ruining her friends life & this guilt never let her be in peace. She always feared loosing kabir & when Kabir put such a condition infront of her in the name of love she couldn't deny him because of the fear she used to live in.

A tear escaped her eyes as she realised she got the punishment & she started smiling.

Riddhima came inside VR mansion & went to vansh's study

R- My phone

V- Again planning something to trap me.

R- Whatever u want to think.