Suprise: 5

Vansh's pov

When i recieved angre's call i was very scared thinking about riddhima, what could have happened to her suddenly. She was fine yesterday partying with sejal. As i reached hospital i saw her lying in the emergency ward. I was angry on angre for not shifting her to a VIP room but he said that it was because high blood pressure riddhima had fainted so it wasn't so serious to shift her to VIP ward according to doctors.
When she woke up she was very angry with me and tried my best to stay calm and answer her questions but she didn't accept my apology. I know she is trying to hurt me the way i hurt her and I'm ready to bear it but the pregnancy was a shocker. She's teo months pregnant and i threw her out of the house. What would have happened if siya wouldn't have woken up from coma. My investigation was taking a lot of time what have happened. Though i didn't wanted to become a father right now, we didn't even spent our time together , the 4 and a half month we were together was just spying, fights but we barely had a normal talk. Now things have come to this then i should take it as my luck and accept it.

Riddhima's pov

Fuck! Fuck! I'm doomed. I quickly closed my eyes to hear his beast mode but all i could feel is silence. I opened my eyes and looked towards him he was looking at me shocked.

V- Pregnant?

Doctor- Yess! Its strange u didn't get to know till know but still congratulations. You should get a gynaecologist appointment soon and get a check up.

Vansh was still numb and staring at me.

R- Okay thanks doctor.

As soon as the doctor went away i tried to make a conversation but vansh left my hand and started walking around. Angre was also standing and watching him

This was a total disaster of my plans. God really has some problem with me whenever i try to move on and a new life something happens to pull me back.

V- Riddhima i don't know what to say . I really wanted to have children with u but not now but since it already happened we should be happy and accept it.

Great! What the fuck should i tell him now.

Congratulations on becoming a dad!?

He's truly a bastard. He's speaking as if i am dying to become a mother and that too him being the father of my child. For god's sake I'm only 23 years I'm still a child, it was hard to accept this pregnancy thing and he pissing me off. I haven't even started to live my life and enjoyed a thing in my life. For his one pleasure able night all my pleasure are gone.

Okay let's act calm and get out of this shit!

R- Ok now everything is done so now I'm going. I'm busy.

I stood up & literally ran towards the exit door but i don't know where it is. Before i could find it vansh pulled me towards him.

R- What the..

V- Riddhima why are u acting childish didn't u hear the doctor?

R- Yah i heard it so now let me go.

Even though i told him to leave me he didn't let me off and stared at me. I didn't want to look at him so i was looking at the floor but he pulled my chin up and made me look into his eyes.

V- Riddhima are u not surprised to know u are pregnant?

Great now i did a blunder in a fit of running away as fast i could. I forgot to act surprised and specially forgot to slap him for it. When i didn't speak any further he pulled me with more force towards him and made my bossoms hit his chest & as a reaction my hand which was out of his grip went around my stomach from the time i have got pregnant i get scared whenever my stomach even touches something so as a reaction it again went there. He stared at me intently but slowly his eyes became more darker and his veins popped up as if he's angry but what made his do much angry suddenly. It's best to slap him Now!