Regret: 3

V- You

As she turned around I felt my heart skip a beat. It felt she has turned out to be more beautiful in these 1 months time. It felt heaven to see her as she calmed my heart who was restless without her. But sudden realization dawned upon me how could she look so peaceful & unbothered after creating a havoc in my life. I couldn't kill her though she betrayed me because it was like slicing my heart in thousand pieces. Ishani was right after ruining me she is happily living her life.

V- If i knew it was u i would have let u die.

Seeing him Infront of me i was so happy. He saved my child or say our child unknowingly. I really wanted to tell him about our child i wasn't being able to control but what he said next i couldn't stand there for even a second. It felt as if he never loved me and spat such words for me.

As i turned to go my legs tripped but somehow i managed it. Vansh came infront to balance me but i restrained him from touching me. If he hates me then let me die or fall whatever i will manage. I saw the boys starting to turn and go like if nothing happened. Fuck them i was going to die falling from the third floor.

R- Who pushed me?

Person 1- He

Person 2- He

R- Means u both.

Bastards!! Picking my heels i charged towards them and hit them to my heart content. Say it pregnancy hormone as i would never do such things in my dreams. After finishing it i wore my heels back .

R- If u want to fight then fight where there are no people if something would have happened to me today i would have ripped your skin apart and u are aryan's friend right. Same useless like him if u can't do something good then stop doing bad to people atleast. If i again see u then i will case a file against u & the cctv of this mall will be the witness.

After that  i picked up my things from the bench & moved out to do my other shopping. I literally don't give a fuck to people who try to ruin my mood let them die in their fucking imagination.

When i spoke those words i didn't knew it will hurt her but seeing her tears i cursed my mouth but she didn't utter a word and charged towards the boys who pushed her by mistake & started beating with her heels. What the hell has got into her & the two boys were shocked to the core that they could do anything. After giving 7 or 8 good spatting with her pointed heels she went to a chair & walked out as if nothing happened.
But when she spoke about one of aryan's friend i was surprised about how she knew his friend as I don't know but then she used to spy around the whole mansion if she will not know then who will know.

But something felt strange how could there be such a coincidence that aryan's friend here & riddhima would almost fall down the 3rd floor as he only pushed her. Now both of them after getting beaten are going hand in hand as if they never fought only.

V- Anger follow these boys.

Angre- But boss we have the deal

V- There are other bodyguards. Now go fast.

After angre left i ran towards riddhima to see what was she upto.
Everyone was weird today as if everyone is hidding some secrets. Riddhima was having two bags of fruits & this shocked me as she lived alone and how can she eat so much. It was not that it can be kept and stored for a month and this made me curious to follow him. If anybody would see vansh rai Singhania following & stalking then his reputation is doomed so i will be doomed. As i follwed her she went to the snacks section of the shop she entered & started filling her baskets with all junk foods. What has got into her that she'll eat so much. After 15 minutes she cane to the counter for billing. Apart from all the junkies she had bought there were some vegetables too. Before i could follow her more my phone buzzed indicating about the meeting schedule so reluctantly i moved towards my meeting.