****

Stefan and Elena had been worried sick since Anna took Sasha. They both blamed themselves for getting her involved. Stefan had been trying all day to reach Damon, he needed his help to find her. Finally, they both agreed to go ask him for help. 

"Anna took Sasha", Elena says as she comes into their living room. 

"Yeah, I got Stefan's 600 voicemails.". Damon pretends not to care but he had been worried since his brother called the first time.

 "Damon, me, and Elena have been searching all night, everywhere. What if your blood hasn't passed?", Stefan says worriedly. 

"At least you'll see her again", Damon said. 

"Please Damon, do you know anything?", Elena begs him. 

"You were with Anna, you know where she lives. Tell me", Stefan just wants to know that she's safe, he'd never forgive himself. 

"Nope. You two can go.", Damon dismisses them. 

"Damon all the choices you have made have erased all good that existed in you. But I know that I've made mistakes that have made you hate me. This all started with me. Katherine got taken away from you because of me. And I'm sorry for that", Stefan tells him, trying to appeal to any humanity still in him. 

"Apology accepted", Damon tells him. 

"So please just tell me what I need to know?", Stefan asks again, "It's Sasha Damon. If you know something you have to tell me". Stefan knew that Damon liked the younger Gilbert more than others, and hoped that the bond they shared would be enough to make him cooperate. 

Damon gets up and looks at Elena and Stefan. "I mean this sincerely. I hope Sasha dies". If there was one thing Damon did well, it was lying.  

****

Sasha quickly gets a towel and soaks it in water from the tap. She puts it on Bonnie's head trying to cool it down. 

"Bonnie?", she asks again, fearing the worst. 

Finally Bonnie's eyes open. "Sasha?", Bonnie asks confused. 

"Oh thank god you're ok", Sasha breaths a sigh of relief. 

"My head", Bonnie complains. Sasha helps her sit up in the bathtub. Bonnie starts waking up slowly. "Oh my god, Ben is a vam -". 

"Shh", Sasha interrupts her. She gestures to her ear, "They can hear us", she mouths. Sasha gets up and turns on the tap. 

"I'm so stupid", Bonnie says.

"He fooled all of us Bonnie", Sasha tries to console her. 

"Why did they bring us here? What do they want?". 

"It must be about Emily's spellbook and the tomb, it has to.", Sasha tells her friend connecting the dots. 

"Spellbook?", Bonnie asks.

 "Damon said that her spellbook can open the tomb.".

 "Why didn't I know about any of this?".