The end of the invasion

Start from the beginning

Toph created a platform and went up. She did not want to leave the ground. So once she was at the same high as the Saiyajin, she used the same platform to send rocks that have the shape of spikes. All the attack was aimed at his head.

The giant Hog Monkey got covered his face, and then with a swang of his arm, the platform was destroyed. Before falling, Toph used the rocks to send a giant disk to his throat. Vegeta covered himself from the attack.

When the saiyajin looked where the green robe woman was, but he did not find anyone. Suddenly he saw a light coming from his right, and when he turned to see what was happening, he saw Goku preparing an attack.

The giant Saiyajin smirked and jumped like trying to step over Goku, but he stopped in the air.

- Wha... What?

Vegeta did not know what was happening. In Goku's right side, was Katara. She was using all her strength to make the blood-bending. She has already bent an enormous amount of water, but never this amount of blood.

Azula started to run and jumped high and spin in the air. In her spin, she firebend with her feet, and a disk of fire went directly in the direction of Vegeta. The fire disk went directly to the tail, but it only went close to it. The tail moved up and dodged the disk.

Katara ran tired of the bending and could not hold it any longer. The saiyajin landed on his feet.

- You are full of surprises. But none of your tricks will help you.

Vegeta then turned to face Katara a tried to punch her with his giant fist. Goku was able to help her to dodge it but the punch was too close, and the pressure of the impact of the fist and the field made Goku and Katara fall in different directions.

- You again Kakaroto? If you really want to die first, so be it.

Vegeta, this time, only walked in Goku direction and raised his foot.

Katara heard and saw everything. At that moment, she remembered how the Fire Nation took her mother. She remembered how many of her friends were captured in the invasion of the Fire Nation. She remembered the fear she had of Goku when she saw him "firebending" in the eclipse. She remembered how easily she was defeated by him when she fought him in the Fire Lord mansion.

She remembered Aang. She remembered her husband. And remembered what he said to her about... "Goku? Well, he is kind of a funny guy. If other were the situation, I bet we would have been best friends. I mean, his name is similar to Roku, my past reincarnation. Maybe that's a clue from the spirits or something."

Katara stood up and bloodbent again. Vegeta was stopped again, frown, and then he smirked. From his mouth, a light was forming, and it was obvious to Katara that he was aiming at her.

Katara closed her eyes. She knew that she could not do anything else, but then the eye of the Sayajin went wide open.

The energy on Vegeta's mouth was no longer there, and suddenly a loudly sound of something heavy falling was heard.

From behind the Sayajin, Zuko appeared. In each hand of the Fire Lord were swords.

Goku got himself up with help of Toph, and Katara went with them. Katara was very tired from the blood bending. She hasn't trained her blood bending, and her water bending is used only for her everyday chorus.

Azula spat at the sight of Zukko but could not feel more than happy about his sudden appearance. Thanks to him, Goku is still alive.

- Dammit! I did not know that there was another insect around.