35 Rewrite

~Fire. I remember fire. The smoke and the flames and the terrible cracking of wood that meant the definite end of my home. Running... I remember fear. Please don't take me from this world. Not yet. And then I saw... Where am I? What was I thinking about? About... About...
Trout. Trout rhymes with about. Riddles and fiddles never knowing the truth in the middles. Sally sells seashells by the seashore while my heart grows cold and sore. I'm tired right down to the core. What is this pain for? Hello cold. You'll never grow old. Even when I die, you'll be nearby.~

"First injection complete. Getting ready for stage two."

Snow stared blearily up at the ceiling and the glaring LED lights. He shook his head and squeezed his eyes shut. What had they done to him? He couldn't remember.

"Please sit up."

Snow groaned and shook his head again.

"Too weak."

"Sit up, please."

Snow shook his head again and drifted back into unconsciousness.

Narcolepse snapped open his eyes and threw the covers off his body. He got out of bed and pulled a duffel bag out from underneath it, then left the room to collect Freak from his. It was the middle of the night and the plan was in motion. He went out into the hall with the boy and met Mirage by the front door. The three nodded at each other, then left the building together. Before long, they were sneaking past guards and getting into a vehicle around the back of the building and starting it up. Narcolepse took up the driver's seat and quickly had them off the building's grounds and on the road.

"Alright. Where are we going?"

"Florida."

Said Mirage. Narcolepse looked at her, then back at the road.

"How do you know?"

"Just trust me."

Narcolepse shook his head.

"Alright."