Chapter 17

"Tae you know, where is Jennie ?"
Jisoo asked curiously.

"No, why".

"Cause I have to say something to her,can we go her home?"

Tae nodded.but then Tae remembered something.
"Jisoo you know, I could see that something had changed in Jennie's behavior since she saw you as Junsoo. I think that she fell in love with Junsoo ". Tae looked at Jisoo to see her reaction. Then he saw she is looking down.

"I know, she love me "

"How "

"She confessed her feelings to me"

"Then what did you say?"

"I rejected her"

"What, why did you reject her, you can tell her some excuse"

"Cause I don't want to give her hope. Again I'm sorry, I break your cousin's heart"Jisoo said feeling guilty.

Then Tae grab her hand and give tight squeeze.

"Don't worry she can understand you, if you say the truth and also don't blame your self"she smiled at him and nodes her head.then they went to Jennie's house.

They reached Jennie's mansion. The security saw Tae he opened the door for Tae.They went in the living room and saw Yeji is watching TV.

"Yeji-yaaa"Yeji looked at there and saw Tae is looking at her, she ran to him and hugged him.

"Yaa Oppa,I missed you,it's has been a while you come here"

"I'm missed you too dear, I'm sorry Yeji,I'm busy with my office that's why I can't visit you"

"It's OK Oppa, i can understand you"then yeji noticed someone beside Tae. Tae also saw where Yeji looking.

"Oh Yeji, it's Jisoo your soon sister in law"Tae said, Jisoo blushed at that and also Yeji widened her eyes.

"Really, wow you're really beautiful and pretty, Oppa have a good choice by the way I'm yeji"

"You also p....."she can't complete her sentence.someone come from the kitchen and asked.

"What, who is pretty, who is beautiful and who have a....."the person saw Tae and he widened his eyes.

"Yeonjun "Jisoo and Tae said at the same time.

"What are doing here?"Tae asked rising his one eye brow.

"Oh, Mr. Kim, I mean Tae hyung, I come here  because I'm in a movie date with Yeji "Yeonjun said nervously because of Tae's look.

Then Tae smiled at him "yeonjun aah
I have no problem to you date with her but don't do adult things in this age"that's it yeonjun and Yeji blushed hard and Jisoo playfully hit Tae's hand.
"Yaa, don't say like that".

That's the time Yeonjun also noticed Jisoo and he shocked.
"Are you beautiful hyung, oops sorry are you Kim Junsoo's sister, cause you look like much with him"

"I'm not Junsoo's sister, Actually I'm the Junsoo "

"What, I don't get it"Yeonjun confusedly asked her.

"Tae please can you explain him.I want to see Jennie "

"Ok dear, then he turned to Yeji, Yeji can you take her to Jennie "

Yeji can't understand there conversion, so Yeji accomplished to Jisoo to take Jennie's room.

"Mmm can I call you unnie"

"Ya, you can"

"Unnie, iit's have been three or four days Jennie unnie didn't go out. The last time she go out with a fully smile but that night she come with a teary eyes.I asked her, but she didn't tell me anything. Unnie, can you ask her about that? Because i can say that she is really sad"Jisoo feeling like hate towards herself when she hear this.because she is the reason why Jennie sad. They reached Jennie's room.then Yeji knocked the door.

"Unnie, open the door"

"What you want Yeji? go date with your yeonjun, don't disturb me"
Yeji groaned at her reply.

"Yaa unnie, I don't disturb you, it's because you have  a visitor "

Finally he come, I waited for you Junsoo, but you didn't come.so i don't give up that easily.

"Tell him that I don't want to see him"Jennie said because she thinks it's Junsoo

"Unnie it's not him, it's her "

"What you mean"

"It's not a boy, it's a girl who want to see you. If you want to see her, then opened the door"then Jennie opened the door want to know who come to see her. Then she see a girl standing beside Yeji. When she look at the girl's face she widened her eyes.

"I want to tell you something privetly, can you come with me "

Jennie didn't say anything she shook her head and lead the way to the garden in their house.

Jisoo told everything, Jennie she cried because she have no chance in Junsoo, that just a character. Jisoo can't she also feel the hurt to see Jennie's condition. Jisoo apologized her many time. Jennie smiled at her.

"Yaa stop your sorry, I knew it why you did that.I'm just a stupid to didn't understand a girl. It's really funny to say that I'm fell in love with a girl "Jennie laughed and also Jisoo can't help to see Jennie's laugh she smiled. Jennie looked at Jisoo's which she love the most as Junsoo's features.

Oppa is very lucky to have you. If I were a boy, I defiantly date you.

"Umm unnie friends "Jennie asked.

"Friends "

(This is going to be end, only 1 chapter left and also a bonus chapter too)