Chapter 14

When Jisoo went there she saw some men are looking at her. But they didn't do anything. She is searching for Mr. Lee or Mr. Kim cause they are her Father's friends. The killer mentioned that he is going kill her father's friend.Then a man come to her and said her to follow him.

She followed the man and saw someone tied up. Then she got to there and saw who is it.

It's Mr. Kim. Then the man who told her to follow, leave her the room with Mr. Kim. She went to Mr. Kim. Then she was about untie his hand, he ask"Hey little boy, what are you doing? "

"Mr. Kim I know, you don't know me I'm here to save you ".
And she untie his hand and help him to stood up then she hear a clap sound from behind.

"I know you come"The man who clapped said. Jisoo then turned behind and look at the man, she stood there in shock.

"Mr. Lee?"

"Yes, it's me. Ohh Junsoo-ah how can you save him, I'm also your father's friend. Your father also choose him. That's why your father father died, or I killed"then Mr. Kim looked at Jisoo because Mr. Lee mention her as his friend's son.
But Jihoon told me that he has a daughter, but how he is his son.

"You know Junsoo you're really a brave boy but you choose him then I'm going to kill you "

"Don't do anything to him Hyunmin(That's Mr. Lee name). I didn't know that I trust a fake friend. Who is going to betray me and also who killed my friend. You killed my friend and don't kill his son too"Mr. Kim said then Mr. Lee laughted.

"Hahahaha, son.... Kim Junsoo did you want to say anything or I should say"

Then Mr. Lee go to Jisoo and pulled her wig. Jisoo widened her eyes and Mr. Kim's too.

(This is her look after the wig fell and also ignore the bottle /glass 😁😁)

"How?"

" When you came to the company I had no doubt at first. But that day when you asked me about jinyoung I started to have doubts and then when jinyoung told me that someone was following him the suspicion in you was confirmed. So I followed you and found your details, then I realized that you are jihoon's daughter". Mr. Lee continued "you know how I killed your father,when I asked your father to join with me so we can kill him (pointed at Mr. Kim)and get the company together but your didn't accept that and also he tells me that he didn't allow to kill Mr. Kim, that's why I pushed him from the rooftop. But that Jinyoung see that and also blackmail me, so I offer him some money".

When Jisoo heard this, she slapped Mr. Lee tightly. Then Mr. Lee pointed his gun to Jisoo's head, but Jisoo didn't flinched.then Mr. Lee said again

"I didn't know that Jihoon had a strong daughter "

"And also you didn't know that she had a strong brother too"

they hear this, the three of them looked at that side. Then they saw Kai is standing at there.

His face and arms had  small bruises . Because when he saw the footage he knew that,this is Mr. Lee's trap. Then he rushed towards there, but Mr. Lee's bodyguards didn't let him in. So there is fight between Kai and The bodyguards. And Kai beat them. Then he went where Jisoo in.

Kai saw Mr. Lee is pointing his gun at Jisoo. Then Kai is about punch Mr. Lee.he got Kai's hand and kicked Kai.

Then Mr. Lee didn't wait anytime he shoot Jisoo,but Kai pushed her away, then he got the shoot instead of her, in his shoulder.kai fell on the ground.

"No"Mr. Kim said he see that

"Oppaaaaa"Jisoo then went to Kai,

"Oppa why did you do that?"her tears are fell from her eyes.

"Chu, don't cry, and you know I can't loose you like uncle"

"So I can kill not only two persons, but also three"then Mr. Lee laughted and again he pulled his gun.

Then They heard the shoot sound.

"No, chu...."