Chapter 10

Tae was very happy after coming from the company. Because finally he's going to meet his mysterious girl or you can say Junsoo's cousin. He can't wait anymore. He took a file and his car key. He went to Junsoo's house because he wanted to see her.

After Jennie left the park Jisoo came home. She went to her bedroom and looked in the mirror. She felt little hate to see Junsoo's face. Because of this face she hurt a poor girl. Then she harshly took off the wig from her head. And also she took off her dress to take a bath, Covered her body with a towel that reached her mid thigh. She was going to the bathroom suddenly she heard the sound of bell ringing.

Jisoo's pov

Kai Oppa come today. But he said that he will come tomorrow.Is he plan to give me a surprise. I think so.

Then Jisoo ran there and opened the door, then without looking the person who come, she hugged him tightly.

"I missed you oppa"

Tae didn't know what just happened. When the door opened someone hugged him tightly. He can say that her hand is perfectly fit in his abdomen.

Then Jisoo realized that Kai didn't hug her back and also the man's smell is not Kai's perfume but she was familiar with this smell. She broke her hug and looked at the person. When she saw him, her eyes widened.

Tae's pov

She broke her hug. And looked at me I also looked at her.then I saw her face I'm really shocked.

In the shock not a word come out Jisoo's mouth. The same going with Tae. Then he look at down then he realized that she is just only a towel. That reveals her long leg and also her cleavages. Seeing her like that, Tae started to feel hot there.

Realization hit Jisoo. She ran to her room to wear something. Her cheeks look like a tomato because of blush. She came wearing a shorts and over sized hoodie.