Chapter 6

The next morning Tae woke up with a headache. "Ahh, it hurts well.Yesterday Who bought me here? I don't remember anything."
Tae remembered what happened yesterday. That's when he remembered that kissing scene. Tae's eyes is wide open. "What... I kissed my mysterious girl. I don't think so. It's a dream. Yeah it's a dream. Because it will never happend in reality. But I feel like it really happend. Anyway I so glad I could see her in a dream and kiss her. But who bought me here?Let's call Junsoo may be he is."

On the otherside Jisoo is really nervous. Kai is not at home to comfort her. Because he's been on a business trip for two weeks.And also when he called, she didn't tell him anything about yesterday. Every time she think about it her heartbeat increase.

Jisoo's pov

I am scared. Taehyung may have remembered everything. I can't say anything to kai oppa. Or kai oppa will leave his business and come here to see if I am okay or not.

Then she got Tae's call

Oh god. What I do. I know he must have remembered everything. How can I explain to him. Anyway let's take a look.

Jisoo :Hello

Tae:Oh Hello Junsoo-ah
(Her heartbeat began to increase as soon as she heard his deep voice)
Who took me home, are you?

(Doesn't he remember anything. Jisooya your so lucky)

Jisoo:yes sir I am. When mr. Lee told me I took you home. There is anything problem sir?

(Did I dream of her because I last saw  Junsoo? The two of them look the same)

Tae:No problem here, anyway thanks. He said happily. See you in the office.

Then Tae cut the call. Jisoo sighed deeply. Now I can go to the company without any fear.

Later in the office Tae was looking very happily. He talked to the employees with a smile. He kept glancing at Jisoo from time to time. Because looking at Junsoo, he was dreaming of his mysterious girl it was in his mind. But Jisoo was paying attention to that glance. That glance was making her cheeks a little red. And also her heartbeat was getting faster every time she saw tae.

Tae's pov

Yaah Taehyung stop looking him like that. He will think that I am a gay/weirdo.

Jisoo's pov

Why he is looking me like that. And what is happening to my heart. If there is any problem?

At the time Jennie came into the company. All the employees were looking at her because why she coming to this time. But no one went to ask her anything because she was known to be CEO's cousin. And also she had two lunch boxes in her hand. She went straight to Tae's cabin.

"Hai Oppa, I bought you lunch"she said very softly.

"Yaah Jennie what happened to you, something stuck in your head?. You didn't treat me like this before".
Jennie didn't say anything to his question and then she asked again.

"Oppa can you tell me, where is Junsoo's cabin?"

"Jennieyaa what is in your head?"
Then she rolled her eyes.

"You don't need to know that. Tell me, where is his cabin"

"There"

"Thank you Oppa, see you later"

What's wrong with her.

Then she went to Jisoo's cabin. Before getting there she took the mirror out of her bag and adjusted her makeup. Then she shyly said "may i came in"

"Yes ms. Kim, how can I help you"
Jisoo said with a smile.

"Yaah call me Jennie,and I'm here to give you lunch. I know you have not eaten anything. That's why when I gave it to Oppa I thought I would bring it to you too".

"Oh thank you"Jisoo said witha smile. Ohh he is really cute.How can I ask him to come out with me.

"Mmm Junsoo-ah, Do you have a girlfriend?"
Hearing that, Jisoo choked her own saliva. And Jennie took the water nearby and give it to Jisoo. "Oh drink it"."oh thanks, no I have"

"I thought you had a girlfriend. Haven't you loved anyone yet". Jennie asked again.

"No. And I don't know what taht love feeling is. So I didn't love anyone". Jisoo calmly said.

"What!!you don't know how the love feel? I mean your heartbeats increase when you see someone. Be nervous infront of them and As they look you, you have a blush on your cheeks. That means you're falling in love with them. Have you ever had a feeling like this?

That's when Jisoo remembered about tae. She has all these feelings when she sees Tae now.

Jisoo's pov

That means I fall in love with Taehyung. No Jisoo, you shouldn't fall in love. You have to complete your mission.

Junsoo do you hear."

"Oh yes, I didn't have any these feeling with anyone"

"Ohh that's great "Jennie said with smirk.

"Junsoo-ah may i have your number"

"Oh, here"

You are mine Junsoo.then jennie go to her house.

It was night when Jisoo come out of the company.she was going to tje parking area She saw Jinyoung there. He was calling someone. She hid there to hear it.

"It's been fucking three months since you said you'd give me cash. You remember that I'm the reason you're here today without going to jail. You know I still have a copy of the CCTV footage that you think was deleted. If you don't give me cash, I will hand it over to the police"

When she heard this she was very shocked. She realized that Jinyoung had called the killer.And also she know that Jinyoung is also the part of her father's murder. But she didn't understand who is the killer.

"Whoever you are, I will find you"