Chapter 16

Jisoo went to the rooftop and see Tae is looking at the outside view.

She went his side. Tae can feel someone's present. But he didn't look there.

Jisoo then clear her throat. Then Tae know it's jisoo, he slightly smiled.

Then Jisoo began to talk. "Thank you saving me and oppa". Then Tae smile fade because he didn't want her thanks,because he is expecting for a explanation.
He hummed at her.Then Jisoo saw he didn't looking at her, and she can feel the guilt. Jisoo sighed and said.

"I'm sorry,I did a mistake. Because I want to know about my father's death reason. That's why I played the role as a boy. I never thought to make you a fool, please forgive me. If you think this as a crime, you can put me in jail. Or you can give me punishment. I will accept your punishment"Jisoo said and looked down because of regret.

Then Tae looked at her and thinking about her words, he put his hand on her cheeks and hold her head up. Jisoo looked at him, Tae deeply looking at her eyes and leaned towards her, Kissed on her lips.

Jisoo is recalling what just happened. But she can say that she also enjoy the kiss.

Then Tae broke the kiss and leaned towards her ear. Jisoo can feel his breath on her neck. She tightly shut her eyes in pleasure. Then something Tae said that she opened her eyes widely.

"Are you sure,You're really accept my punishment,then my punishment is................….
.......

Be my wife"Tae smiled at her.

"WHAT? are you crazy, it's not a punishment, it's a life decision"

"Ya, I know that's why I choose you as my life partner."

"But you just saw two times and also you didn't love me"

"Who said I didn't love, I love you Jisoo"

"What, how can you love a person who you see a few days ago"

"You think that I saw you a few days ago. Then it's not true. You know I have waiting for you months, I first saw you at the airport months ago. I fell for you at first sight. I'm searching for your details but i didn't find anything.Then I saw you at the office as Junsoo, I think that its really you, but then my mind tell me it's your brother, You know why I prepared the party and also add staffs sisters, because I think about you. But you told me that you don't have any sibilings,one day I saw you in a café to your real look, then I followed you and I saw you entered Junsoo house, the next day I asked you, you tell me it's your cousin, you remember The day I come to your home with a file and tell you that I come to give this file to Junsoo, you know that's just a excuse and i come there because I want to see you"Tae confessed everything and he took a deep breath.Jisoo is really shocked.

Tae kneeled down and grab Jisoo's hand and ask her"Kim Jisoo I love you and will you be my wife"

Then Jisoo can't help she smiled at him and nodded her head.How can a girl didn't accept a man who did everything want to see her.

"I love you too, and I will be your wife"Tae smiled at her answer and get up. Pulled Jisoo by her waist and put her in the air and spin her around.

Jisoo also held his nap. Suddenly Tae stop and look Jisoo , Jisoo also looked at Tae. Then Tae kissed Jisoo deeply Jisoo also kiss him back. The kiss is telling how they love each other.Tae broke the because he know Jisoo can't breath. Jisoo is breathing heavily. Tae put her down.
She is blushing.

Jisoo is really happy because she find her father's killer and also she find her love.

"Tae can we go to the downstairs, because you know Oppa is alone "Jisoo asked shyly.he nodded and smile and her cuteness.

"Mmmm. Jisoo can I ask you something "jisoo shook her head as a yes.

"What's the relationship between you and him"Tae asked curiously.

"You mean me and Kai Oppa "

"Yes"

"Oh, he is my cousin, but he love me like his own sister"

"I thought that it's your boyfriend when I saw him "

Then they went to Kai's room.

Kai saw them coming together and Kai smiled at the sight the two of them are together hand in hand and also smiling each other . he know no one can reject his baby sister.

"I think, it's a happy news right"

"Yes Oppa, he accept me "
Then Tae looked at her and said.

"Yaa, I'm the one who proposed and you're the one who accepted, then how can you tell that I'm accepted "

"Yaa Tae, i didn't mean that "

"Then what"

"I mean you accepted my apologize"

"Wait he proposed you and you accepted it. How? This is really fast"Kai asked Jisoo. And Jisoo told him everything.

"That means you fell in love with her months ago"Kai asked Tae.them Tae nodded.

"Ok then, I know you will protect my chu like today. Don't broke her, if I saw any tears her eyes because of you, then I will break your bones"Kai threatened Tae.

"I will protect her and also don't worry I won't broke her, I promise you, you can't see any tears from her eyes because of me"

"Ok, you both can go, I'm raelly sleepy and I know you too are also tired"

"But Oppa "

"No buts sooya, Go with him "

Then Tae and Jisoo leave Kai.Tae took Jisoo's hand and locked with him. Jisoo smile at that. They went to his car. They were talking, suddenly Jisoo remembered something.