Chapter 1

2 months later

"Kim Jisoo, wake up today is your first day in Kim Coropration. Oh sorry, Kim Junsoo wake up.""Yaa Oppa"."Junsoo-ah, it's not Oppa, It's Hyung". Kai teasingly said. Jisoo annoyingly awaked."Oppa if you again tease me, I will give you punch"."Chu don't say like to your sweet kai oppa, go get ready". He pouted." Ok sweet kai oppa". She mockingly said.

These two months Kai was the one who looked after her like a big brother and did all the helping for her. At first he didn't agree with her plan, and he agreed because there was no otherway. He taught her to behave like a man and always tease her. He organized all the documents for her fake identity.

Jisoo come ready and stood infront of Kai. "Hyung How is it"."Oh god, I didn't know that I had a beautiful brother. I think not only girls, but also boys can fell to you."he said."You know hyung,because I'm the beautiful man Kim Junsoo."she had a smirk on her face. Kai adjusted her wig. Then he gave her a brotherly hug."Jisooyah, Be carefull. I know you will definitely find the killer,I will always with you, call me if there is anything wrong. Okey."She nodded her head."Oppa don't worry."He gave her a smile "Ok Junsoo it's time for to go, Junsoo-ah fighting.""fighting, bye oppa."after she left he let out a small sigh.

Kai's pov

Jisoo I know you are strong.I'm sure you will find that killer,but I'm afraid I will lose you as much I lost uncle. After my parents death I had only you and uncle with me. But I couldn't protect my uncle, so I will protect you even if I give my life.

Kim Coropration employees were amazed to see jisoo's beauty."wow, look at that guy"."I have never seen such a beautifulman"."If I were a girl I would have asked him for a date"."When I saw him, I felt like I was a gay". Some employees kept saying this. Hearing this, Jisoo winked at them. Then she went to company's manager mr. Lee cabin.

Jisoo :May I come in sir
Mr.Lee:yes, You're the new employee. What's your name Beautiful man?
Jisoo:I am Kim Junsoo
Mr.Lee:I can call someone to show you this company and explain the rules here.

Jisoo's pov

Mr. Lee said that, he picked his phone and call someone
Mr. Lee:can you tell yeonjun to come to my cabin.
I saw a photo in Mr. Lee's cabin, there are three peoples in the photo, one is my father and other one is Mr.Lee and I didn't know who is in the middle. I realized that Mr. Lee was my father's friend.
After a while, a young man in his early twenties came inside. "Sir, did you call me?"."yeonjun this is our company's new employee Kim Junsoo. Junsoo this is Choi Yeonjun our companies young and best employee".

Yeonjun saw Jisoo and his mouth went open."wow,you're really beautiful as they say"."thank you, you're also handsome.after hearing this, a small blush came on his cheeks.

Yeonjun showed her the company and told her the rules.They were talking her shoes slipped. She is going to fell
Suddenly a hand came from behind to hold her wrist and protected her from falling. "Hey little boy, Be careful". Jisoo slowly looked at the man. He is Handsome. Seeing her, the handsome man stood there in shock. She took her hand from his hold and bowed and said sorry.
Yeonjun saw this and said."Mr. Kim this is the new employee Kim Junsoo ,and beautiful hyung this is Kim Taehyung  son of the CEO of this company and the next CEO".
But Tae did not hear any of this. He just stared at her.

                "Isn't that her?"