Chapter 5

Jisoo lost her balance and she fell on Tae's bed.The impact of the fall caused the wig on her head fell down and her gelled hair spread all over the bed.

"Oh shit"

And our drunk Tae who holding Jisoo also fell on the top of her. Tae's face was close to her neck. Tae slowly raised his head and looked at her. He didn't know he was seeing a dream or a reality. The woman he wanted to see was in front of him, on his bed.

Then Tae didn't think anything, He kissed her softly on the lips.

Jisoo was in shock as her wig fell from her head. After that she saw Tae staring at her. His stare increased her heartbeat. When he kissed her, again she was shocked. She didn't know what to do. Then she came to her senses, she tried to push Tae.

But Tae grabbed her hand and held it over her head and kissed her deeply. For Jisoo, she felt like it was getting hot and something was feeling from her abdomen. When his kiss slowly trailed to Jisoo's jaw, he lost his consciousness.

Knowing this, Jisoo slowly pushed him to the side. Her heartbeat is very fast. She quickly got up, took her wig and put it on her head and walked out of his room.

Jisoo's pov

What is happening to my heart. In his kiss  I have a heart attack. I need to see a Doctor. But why did he kiss me. I thought he would yell at me after seeing me without my wig. But he kissed me. It was because he was drunk. If he remembers everything how can I go to the company tomorrow. He knows the truth that I'm not a boy, I'm a girl. What will I do. Jisoo you really fucked up.

Ohh... God.. Save me

(I know it's a small chapter. I didn't know how to write a kissing seen and I really appreciating the authors who writting the smut. They have a good talent. I am sorry there is anything mistake😄😄)