Chapter 3

After meeting Mr. Lee announced tae is the new CEO of the company.Tae decieded to choose jisoo as his secretary."But Tae he is new here and you don't know about him ". "Uncle lee I know he is new.I know
all the employees here. So if I choose Junsoo as my secretary I will know about him too".                       But in Tae 's mind he didn't need to know about Junsoo he want know about his mysterious girl whom he thought was Junsoo's sister.

It's been a month since Jisoo came to the company. This one month she was close everyone in the company. Especially Mr. Lee.Now mr. Lee sees her as his own son. But she couldn't make a connection with jinyoung. Whenever she went to him he always ignore her.

    And also she and tae had a good terms. Some time Jimin came and flirted with her tae is the one who saved her from Jimin 's flirty comments. Sometimes tae would drop her at home. But tae never asked her any information about his mysterious girl. Because he was ashamed of it. How can a handsome man ask his secretary about their sister. But tae had a another plan in his mind.

Jisoo sighed frustatingly." What happened Sooya ".Kai saw her and asked."it's have been one month and I don't find the CCTV footage. That jinyoung guy is always ignore me. When I asked mr. Lee about him he said that jinyoung never spoke to anyone. So he has no friends. Now how can I go to the control room"."Don't frustrated.I know you have another plan in your mind cause you're my smart little sister."he said rubbing her shoulder gently."yes oopa, I will go there alone and find footage without seeing by anyone".

The next day tae made an announcement and told the employees to come to the meeting room. It was while all the employees were waiting for Tae in the meeting room. Then they saw Tae and Jisoo coming together. All the employees would always look on in amazement when they come together. How can no one look that cause one is beautiful man and another is handsome man. It's a visual duo.

This was the announcement of tae."it's been a month since I've been here, and there hadn't a celebration yet. So there will be a party here tomorrow night.you can also add your partner, friend or sibilings if you want. I allowed females in the party". The last two part he said was looking at jisoo.

All the staff went to their home. Only Jisoo and Tae were there. Jisoo was planning to go the control room. Tae come out if his cabin he saw jisoo.

Tae:You're not gone yet?

Jisoo:No sir, I have to complete this file. She lied to him.

Tae:You can do that tomorrow. Now you have to go home.

Jisoo:Sir it's almost completed,

Tae:No, I am the boss here.So you can do that tomorrow.Now you can come with me. I will drop you.

  He said that, he grabbed her hands and dragged towards his car. Why his hand is so smooth.

Jisoo annoyingly sat on the passenger seat. Because of Tae, she could not make her plan.

There was a silent in the car. How can I ask him, Tae you can do it.Tae think and he clear his throat.

Tae:hmm Junsoo-ah can I ask you something?. Tae broke the silence.

Jisoo:you can sir.

Tae:yaah how many times I tell you that don't call me outside of the office.Call me taehyung.

Jisoo:okey sir, oops sorry. Taehyung.

Tae:will you bring your sister to tomorrow party. Tae said with a smile and also a hope.

Jisoo:But I don't have any siblings. That's Tae's smile gone.

Tae:what you don't have any siblings. Tae said with a shock face.

Jisoo:No Taehyung, I am the only child.

How, he has the same her eyes, nose and lips that I noticed as her special features. And both are look like alot. Then how god.. She is not his sister. My plan is failed. "Are you okay ". Jisoo interrupted his thought."yaah I'm fine."

Everyone come to the party. Some employees come with their wives or girlfriends and also with sibilings. Because it's the first time  had a party with females in the company.Jisoo exictingly come to the party. Because today she is going to execute her plan. No matter what happens she will find that footage.

When everyone was happily enjoy their party there was only one person didn't enjoying the party. He is none other than our Kim Taehyung. How he can enjoy the party.Because he arranged this party to see her but his last hope to find her is gone. Just when he was thinking about it, someone called him from behind.

               "Kim Taehyung "