Chapter 15

Jisoo close her eyes tightly to accept the pain. Then she heard the gun shot, but she didn't get any pain.

She opened her eyes and she saw Mr. Lee fell to the ground and grabbed his leg and screamed in pain. There is blood coming from his leg.

Mr. Kim and Kai also saw this, they wandered, how it happens.

The three of them curiositly looked at the side where the gun shot come.

When Jisoo saw the person her heartbeat become faster and also her breath become heavy.

"Taehyung "she muttered.

There Tae is looking at her deeply in her eyes.Then he looked at Mr. Lee.

"Arrest this motherfucker"then some police officer are come behind him. And arrest Mr. Lee.

"Son"Mr. Kim called Tae, and he ran to his father.

"Dad, are you ok"Tae asked worriedly.

"I'm ok son, but they didn't ok"Mr. Kim said pointing at Jisoo who is helping Kai to stand up.

Then Tae go to them and removed her hand from Kai's shoulder. He helped Kai to stand up and tell them to come with him."come with me".

Jisoo didn't say anything she also follow then, but in her mind she was thinking about how tae know they are here.

Flashback

The time Jisoo leaves the company.

Tae's pov
I saw Junsoo is hurriedly leave the company. Where is he going?
So I also follow him. Then I saw him getting into a house. After a while he and someone else come back to the house and got in the car and went somewhere. I think they're hiding something in this house. To conform my doubt, I got out of the car and went to the house. The door opened when I just turned the door knob. Did they leave without even locking the door? I went inside the house. There were some photos on the wall in the living room. When I went closer to see those photos, they were all photos of jisoo.Then my eyes went to some random photo. Jisoo is with someone. Wait, I know him.This is Mr. Kim who died in the company months ago and also my dad's friend . Does that mean jisoo is his daughter. Then I searching the photo Jisoo with Junsoo.But there is no photo of junsoo in it. There is  photo of the person who went with junsoo earlier‌. My suspicion is correct. junsoo is jisoo itself. Suddenly I heard someone screaming. I went straight there.

"Fuck, why they leave me here"

Then Tae saw Jinyoung is tied in to a chair. "Mr. Park!"jinyoung turned his head and see Tae is looking at him.

"What is this?"Tae asked. Then Jinyoung told him everything.About Jisoo's father's murder, Mr. Lee and also where Mr. Lee kidnapped his father.

Tae then went towards his car and go to the place where Jinyoung told him and also he inform the police.

Then he come there with the police. When he went inside and see the sight infront of him,there Mr. Lee is going to shoot Jisoo. His blood boiled and he grab the gun from a police officer and shoot Mr. Lee on his leg.

End of the flashback.

They went to Tae's car. Tae put kai on the back seat and Jisoo also sit beside Kai. Mr. Kim sit the passanger seat. Tae drive the car.

Jisoo is staring at Tae through the mirror. Tae noticed her stare but he didn't look at there. Kai also notice it.

They arrived at the hospital. Tae informed the doctor. They took Kai to the operation theater.

Then Mr. Kim come towards jisoo
"Thank you dear and also am sorry.
Because of me your father died. I really I didn't save him. Jihoon was really proud to get a daughter like you. You're really smart, brave and also kind like your father. Please forgive me dear."

"It's OK Mr. Kim, and also that's not your fault". Jisoo said and smiled at Mr. Kim. Then Tae come there.

"Dad come with me, to get a check up, cause there is any bruise in your body".

"No dear, I'm ok.Inform the driver to take me I have something to do.
And you don't go anywhere please accomplish her "

"Ok dad, i will"then Mr. Kim left the hospital.

There is a slience between the two of them. Sometimes Jisoo is looking at Tae but he didn't look her, and he know that she is staring at him. He is waiting for her answer but she didn't broke the slience. Then the docter come from the operation room and told them that Kai is ok and also he is awake. Then Jisoo went to there and saw Kai is staring at the ceiling.

"Oppa"Kai saw Jisoo is worriedly looking at him. Kai smile at her.

"Yaa Sooya,stop worrying about me. I'm ok because you know I'm your strong brother."

"How can't I worry about you, you're the only person I have and you are the only one whom protect me"
Jisoo said with a pout. Then Kai think something and smirked at her.

"How can you say that I'm the only one you have, I know you're worried about a person other than me"

"Who? "Jisoo asked him.

"Mr. Kim's son. I saw you staring at him at the car.you like him,aren't you?don't lie to me I can read your mind"

Then Jisoo sighed at him.

"Yes Oppa, but I didn't accept my feelings because of the mission"

"Then tell him today"

"Do you think that he will accept me when all this happens? He thinks I'm made him a fool all day"

"Yaa chu, don't say like that, go and tell him truth, if he didn't accept, we would think other plan to fall for your love, OK "

Then Jisoo nodded and left the room.

she is searching for Tae. But she didn't saw him anywhere.then she asked a nurse.the nurse tell her that she saw he going to the rooftop.
Jisoo also went to the rooftop.